Oh

A/n:you know you know....

Y/n's POV: it's been ten minutes of him aimlessly dragging me around town. I'm a little scared to be honest I have no clue where we're going, I don't know if Hoshi is at school, I'm skipping school which my brother will kill me for, and I just the blood on Kyoutani is unsettling to me. "Hey where are we going?" "It's close by now so be quiet please." He seemed on edge himself. I thought this was normal to him why isn't he mad like he was not to long ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know where we are but definitely far from school. "Were here. No one remembers this place it's so far from town it's nothing but an old stadium now." We wasn't kidding it was just some random stadium type place. "Why did we come all the way out here?" "One, there's still running water. Two, I have a extra shirt here. And three, no one has found this place yet." So this must have happened before. "How do you know of this place." "I was skipping school and came across this place and then found out I was lost." Hes being more talkative to me now.

"Why did you- no better yet what did they say? Why did you hurt them?" He sighed. "Let's just say it was rude towards you, me, and my sister." "Thats going to do Kyoutani." He ignored me. I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Look wash your hands and change your shirt. Then you will and I mean will answer my questions ok?" I say in a sorta soft and soothing voice. "Ok."

He came and sat enxt my but refused to look at me. "Ok so first question, what did they say?" "They were calling you names." I sighed. "I need to now what they said. Can you give me an example." I was being calm towards him hoping he'd lower his guard and be more calm and open towards me. It's like he's not used to this. "They said you were...." "Come in its ok I won't be mad." "They called you a slut. And they said that I probably kidnapped my sister. They just were saying terrible things and I couldn't control my anger." He was shaking out of what I assume is fear.

I hugged him. I don't know why, maybe because he looked like he needed a hug. "Shh, it's ok Kyoutani shhh." Maybe I was giving off motherly vibes but he didn't hesitate to hug back. He cried and I just sat there comforting him. He's misunderstood and I hate it. "Look I know that you couldn't really control yourself but you need to go back and tell the principle. If you don't they will and they'll make it ten times worse." "No." "Look I know you don't want to but you need to. What happened if they take your sister away from you. What would my brother think. It's not ok to let others make it worse." He was calmer but still scared I don't know why. "They probably called my mom." He was so quiet I almost didn't hear him.

But nonetheless I need answers so I pried. "What do bad about that?" "She....she won't be happy." "Well no mom would be happy. But why's it bad if they call her." "She's the reason I ran away from home." If this doesn't raise questions I don't know what does. "Ok Kyoutani I need you to be as honest as possible cause I want to help you. And don't lie to me please." He nodded. "That night when you came over, was that your mom yelling?" He didn't seem to want to answer. "Look this is all going to help you in the end ok." He sighed. "Yeah....that was her..." I pulled a notebook out of my side bag and wrote that down.

"Ok. Has your mom ever hit you?" He looked at the ground and nodded. I wrote that down. "Any harm ever come to Hoshi?" "No! I make sure that never happens." "Ok ok calm down. Remember I'm trying to help you." Back when I didn't live with Iwazumi I used to help Karasuno's volleyball team. And students. I always dreamed of being a therapist so I started with helping kids at school working under the school therapist. I kinda knew what I was doing. But this worried me if she really is abusing him...

"Kyoutani does your mom drink, smoke, do drugs. Any unhealthy behaviors?" "She started drinking again." I'm glad he's opening up to me. That means he must trust to some extent. Anything he has told me I've written it down in hopes that maybe my brother will see he can't go home. "Who's all going to see that paper?" "Well my brother is going to see it. But after that it's whatever he wants to do really." I paused needed to ask a very important question. "Hey, does your mom abuse you and your sister?" His head shot up. "What type?" He says in a semi monotone voice. "Any type. Mental, emotional, physical." "Yeah she does." "Ok do you mind telling me which?" "The last two." "Ok." I wrote that down and put the notebook away.

We sat there for a few minutes in the quiet it was nice and comforting he even stop shaking. My phone began ringing so I answered it.

"Can I help you Iwa?" "Where the hell are you guys!?" "I don't know but what's wrong?" "Get to the giving school right now! And go to the office me and Oikawa are already here!" "Iwa-Chan Stop it. Just get here soon I assume you know what this is about." "Right in our way."

"Hey we need to eat back to school. We're needed in the office. My brother, Oikawa, the boys are already there." "Did...they call my mom?" "I have no idea. But let's go ok."

~timeskip to the office~

We walked there the main office doors and were told to go the principal office which we did. I had a bad feeling in my gut and I could tell by the look on his face that Kyoutani did too. "Ah there's our two trouble makers." I rolled my eyes and kept the bag close to me. "Let's see here your Iwazumi y/n your father just married Hajimes mother. Correct." "Yes." "Straight A student who was class rep at Karasuno and helped with the school therapist since your dream job is to be a therapist." "Also correct, what does this have to do with me?" "Well just making sure we have the right student."

I sat do bag in my lap. "So do you mind explains where you guys where." "Somewhere private. You see those boys said terrible things and I know that it's ok to hurt them and it's no excuse. I wasn't told everything just a bit. Kyoutani has trouble with his anger and I believe this might also have to do with some things that are happening at home that I will only talk with you the police and my brother about and no body else."

He cleared his throat. "While I respect you trying to protect your friend but your also in question since you where there and the lack of cameras." "I simply was running after Kyoutani when I heard a really loud noise. I was scared and worried about him. I screamed when I saw what happened and I rather not talk about it." It was my brother turn to talk. "Ok but what do you mean about-" "there people in the room I wish to not be when that topic is discussed. Now sir I'd like to ask. What did those idiots say." "Now now they are not idiots. But we will not be speaking of anything until his mom gets here."

My heart seemed to stop beating for a second and the amount of fear that was on Kyoutani's face made my gut feeling even worse. "With all d-" "not another word miss Y/n not another word." This I would not stand for. "No! This is bullshit! Their not telling you everything! You won't let me speak! And you won't even listen to what is needed to be said while that bitch isn't here!" The door opened. "Might I ask who the bitch is?" I glared at the women and almost growled. I could smell a rotten scent come from her. "No one." I say while biting my tongue.