Hinata Noya pt.2

Y/n's POV: we soon arrived the the arcade since that where we planned on meeting. "Hinata Noya!" I yelled as soon as I spotted them. "Y/n-Chan!" "The goddess!" I giggled at their responses. "Hey guys sorry but is it ok if I brought a friend along?" "Yeah the more the merrier." Of course Hinata would say that. "I mean I don't mind. Wait isn't he from Abio Joshu?" (Yeah I know I spelt that wrong) "Yeah this is my friend Kyoutani." Noya nodded. "Hey how about we head inside now." Hinata had suggested trying to break the tension between Noya and Kyo. "Yeah of course!" We walked inside. I hadn't removed my arm from Kyo's arm since he didn't seem to mind.

~timeskip till after Because I have no idea what to write for that😅~

"Well bye guys! I'll make sure to come by again some time." "Alright have a safe trip!" "Be safe. Keep my senpia safe please!" I giggled. "Well since we're here do you want to get something to eat? I mean it'll be awhile until the next train will be here." "Yeah sure that's fine." There was a slight blush on his face. I smiled a genuine smile and began to led him to a nice little diner.

"Here this place is nice. And I know someone who works here." He nodded. He looked so different then normally. He looked nicer and much calmer. I liked it. I mean I liked him when he was his normal self but I also liked this side of him. We walked in the diner and sat down at a table. Soon a lady came over. "What could I get for you two?" She said in a very sweet tone. She had a beautiful smile. Her shit was falling forward a bit and her chest started showing. "Uh excuse me miss but you shirt is um." She took notice and quickly fixed it. "I'm so sorry about that. I don't have the right uniform size their trying to get it in for me. If that happens again and I don't notice please do let me know." "Oh it's fine." I gave her my order and Kyo did the same. She walked off.

"You think that was on accident?" "Of course I do. You can't just always assume the bad." He nodded. "Does your arm hurt? You were moving it a lot today." "I'll admit it hurts a bit. But it doesn't hurt to bad." He let a small smile creep on his face. "You should smile more often it looks good on you." "Uh Yeah you too." He was kinda nervous. It was cute. "Here you two go. I'll come over in some time to ask how you'll be paying." "Ok thank you." "Yes Thank you." She left us once more. We ate in silence.

Once we paid and left it was about time to go and get back on the train. "I had fun today. How about you Kyo?" "Yeah today was fun I guess. I like hanging out with you." I smiled. "I like hanging out with you too." We got on the train and began the journey back to my home.

~timeskip to when you got home~

It was almost 10 o'clock when we finally gotten home and I was starting to get tired. "Hey we're home." I walked into the living room where my brother, Oikawa, and Hoshi all sat. "Sorry I had no clue it'd be this late when we got back." "As long as you two are ok it's fine." I took Hoshi to my room and found her some pjs. She changed an I did too. I did my schoolwork and went to bed.

Around 11 o'clock I felt someone climbing in my bed. I opened an eye and saw it was Hoshi. But she was crying. "Hey what's wrong?" "I-I had a n-n-nightmare." I sat up and held her I. My arms. "Shhh shhh don't worry nothing going to hurt you. No one bad can get to you. Your saw with here, your safe with me." I felt her calming down and falling asleep. She must have really been out of it. I laid back down and went to bed again.