Are you blind

A/n:you guys ship them? If not can you tell me who you ship?

Y/n's POV: "Look I don't like you. You've hurt your children, your an alcoholic. And I know that because that's all I smell from you is alcohol. Your fake, you faked your smile to me and the your couldn't even keep calm when I read off the things I found out just to help my friend. Look you you can try and say that your family is healthy but I grantee that your kids are going to be taken away from you. And if they don't I will make sure they don't even have to go back to your house." *SMACK* "Listen here you snot nosed bitch. You better stay out of my life and my kids lives. You don't know what your doing. God didn't your mother ever teach you basic manners." She rolled he eyes and crossed her arms.

Tears form in my eyes not just because she smacked my face but because my mom was dead. She killed herself last year. It was one of the reasons I cut, I felt like it was my fault like I hadn't done something right or I could have stopped her. "I guess your mom never fault you human decency, bitch." She smacked me again. "Watch that mouth of your girly I don't take that kind of talk so nicely." "And I don't take being hit for no reason nicely. I also don't take being reminded of my mother being dead to nicely either!"

The door opened to the principal office. "What did you do?" Iwazumi seemed pissed. "Nothing she that to herself." "No I didn't bitch! My hands aren't even that fucking big. And I don't make myself cry." I walked in the room and began to tell the principal everything that happened. Needless to say he wasn't to happy.

~timeskip~

The police arrived and take away Kyoutani's mom. Apparently she's also stolen alcohol from the liquor store. And now with the suspected child abuse if she does go to jail she'll be there for a long time. We spent He whole day in the office any and all clubs were canceled for the day.

As soon as I got home I ran to my room and began crying. It's not something I could control if I needed to cry I would but I hated to do it in front of people.

~flashback~(I cant remember if Kyoutani is a first or second year so let's just say he's a first year for my sake)

It was halfway there my last year as a middle schooler and due to my really good grades my mom had promised we'd do something together today. Dad was staying late at work so it would just be the two of us. Mom should still be at work so I have to hour to myself right now. I walked in the door and set my bag down and took my shoes off. I go and get a snack from the kitchen and watch some tv like I normally did till mom got home. She normally would arrive around 3/4 o'clock depending on how busy her day was. I began drifting into thought. My mom she never really was to much of an open person and lied to hide her emotions which hurt me but i told to not worry about it.

It's 4:30 and mom has met came back yet. Which was odd her work wasn't far from home. But I also started to smell something terrible. "Ok I need to find that smell it's really bad and disgusting." I walked around the house I headed up stairs. The smell just got worse. "Ugh What is that smell." I walked around I came to my parents room outside the door smelt the strongest. I got all the courage I had and opened the door. "Mom? Dad?" I walked in their room. I walked to the bathroom since no one was in the bed room part. I dropped the stuffed rabbit I held so dear to me and screamed. My mother was dead on the floor. Her two wrists slit and it seemed deep.

"Sweetie we need you to tell what you all did when you got home. Your dad will be here soon." "No! I...just want....my mom." "And we understand that but."

~end of flashback~

I opened the side drawer of my night stand and grabbed the poker knife. I took my school shirt off and unraveled the wraps I kept on my arms. It was then you could see all the scars and cuts from the past year. I took a deep breath and cut once, twice, and three times. I went and cleaned the wounds and put the wraps back on and changed.

I put a jacket on as well

I put a jacket on as well. I didn't need anyone to see or worry that was my job. I was always told I acted to much like an adult at times but then once I start being a kid everyone gets mad at me. So I don't know how to act I just act without thinking almost all the time. "Y/n! It's dinner time!" I walked downstairs and helped my brother get the table set. And then went off to pick Hoshi up from school. Kyoutani and Hoshi would be staying with us until their aunt could move down here which wouldn't be to long.

"Hey Hoshi! How was school?" "It was good I made a new friend today." "Thats good." "Yeah. Am I coming back over to your place?" "Yes you are. Your brother is there as well." She smiled and hopped on my back. I quickly caught her and carried her the rest the way home.

"We're home." "Ok." I let Hoshi down and she went off to tell Kyoutani about her day which I found so adorable. "So what did you all tell her?" "I just said she'd be coming back to our house and that her brother was there waiting nothing else." "Good I don't think she should know." I nodded.

We all ate dinner and then went to bed. Tomorrow was the weekend and I had somethings to do and people to see.