Chapter 1

You had joined the Volksfrei movement because you were tired of doing nothing and wanted to change Germany for the better. Your friend had also had a hand in convincing you to join. So here you were, in a small bar in Berlin in a booth surrounded by men.

You looked around to see a bearded man walk in. He was very handsome and his eyes met yours. He smirked and sat next to you. Now the booth was full. A glass of beer was placed in front of the man and he turned to you.

"I'm Hans" the man said, giving you a smile.

"(y/n)" you answered.

"It's a pleasure," he said.

At that moment you went red and looked away

"So you are a new member of the Volksfrei Movement" he stated.

"Yes"

He smiled slightly. You picked up the glass of wine which sat in front of you. The meeting was in a small bar which was run by members and when meetings occurred customer's were shooed out.

The meeting started and about halfway through Hans announced "I suggest a more violent way"

"You always do" Joseph the chairman said. "Look you follow this plan or you are out of the heist completely".

"Fine" Hans said, annoyed. "But don't any of you complain when this plan comes out as a failure."

You were to explode a newly created dam and partnered with Hans in a small team to deal with guards and put the c4 in place.

What Hans didn't agree with was that this dam was the only one to be destroyed. However, he begrudgingly accepted.

You got to the meet up in the bar the day before the plot. Hans sat, in his dark suit with a beer in front of him. "I think it's only us on this mission, seeing as none else has shown their faces" He said. He brought out a map of the dam and put it on the table.

You both memorised the layout and checked the weapons needed. A load of c4 and two ak47s.

"This is your first mission is it not," he said.

"Yes" you replied.

"Just do as I say and you will come out without a scratch" he smiled. "And if you are effective then I am sure you can go far in the organisation" he smirked and rubbed his beard slightly.

You went over the plan again before going home and getting your things ready for tomorrow. You wanted to impress Hans with your skill and you went slightly red thinking about him. You tried to get him out of your mind and got ready for the mission.