Chapter Thirty-Five: Leo Chance

"Put your drinks up lads! We're finally the Head Chapter again!" Every single Rider, prospect and Old Lady is in the club with drinks in their hands, raised to the President who has Lexie and Nova tucked under his arms.

The presidential family has always sounded strange to me but here they are in all their strength. It's something to be proud of, incredible leaders with endless patience and a princess who can survive the worst with a smile on her face and a loving heart.

We start chanting Bear's name and chugging our drinks excitedly. We rented out the whole place, well we own it so we just closed it down for tonight for a private celebration. The traitors may not be dead but they are suffering in our basement, ready for us to return after our party.

A party to rival all others.

Nova twists through the crowd once the speech ends, straight to me with glowing eyes and smile. "You are so beautiful." I press my lips against her ear and relish in her shivers, goose bumps rising along her arms as she leans into me, craving my touch.

I gently trail my fingertips down her arm before taking her hand and spinning her under my arm, my heart stinging as she laughs happily.

I kiss her then, heavy and claiming in front of our family. Her tongue is like silk as it dances with mine, allowing me to take over her mouth with no complaints, just gentle hands on my face and neck while mine grip her waist to bring her closer.

"Okay, enough of that! The best friends are here." We're forced to part when Mark and Louis venture over with beers in their hands. I take one and Nova takes the water bottle with a grateful smile. "We're happy you're okay, floss." Mark slings his arm over her shoulders and hugs her tightly. "So, we actually spoke to Bear and..."

"What? What did you do?" I almost groan, tugging Nova back to me and she relents the minute my hands brush her skin.

"Louis and I start prospecting next week. I get to work under Runner and he gets to work under Romeo!" I am gobsmacked for a second, considering the consequences of this move but I just grin, raising my bottle to them.

"Welcome to the family, boys. Just know that even though we've been friends for a while, I will not go easy on you."

"Nova will, won't you?"

"My dad will not allow it, neither will my uncles. Both of which you'll be working under so there's nothing I can do for you." They gasp in fake betrayal and snatch her away from me to tickle her relentlessly. I listen to her squeal and laugh, weakly fighting off their attempts so she doesn't hurt them.

"Mercy! Mercy!" They release her with a final hug and she leans against me all flustered and breathless. Adorable.

"Come dance with us, kiddo!" Riley then swipes her away to dance with the women who are currently dominating the dance floor.

We have figured out that Riley can dance for close to three hours without stopping and the others can last about an hour so she's often dancing alone, except when she's able to coax Boulder to dance with her.

"We're here!" Lucia and Matias arrive in their usual fashion. Perfectly dressed with their smiles and incredible accents. Lucia makes a beeline for the women, dancing the minute her foot touches the glass of the dancefloor, the girls immediately start hyping her up. Matias rolls his eyes and walks to Bear, who is at the bar chatting to the bartenders.

They shake hands before Bear pulls him into a half embrace, patting his back and Matias doesn't pull away like I thought he would. "This is the Rider party you always kept from us?" Mark pouts, obviously upset that I hadn't invited him to the birthday thing this lot threw for me.