Chapter 3: Mr.Popo's Solution

(A/N: THIS IS WHERE SHIT HITS THE FAN, THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING TO LEAVE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WITNESS THE GREATEST SHITSHOW ON EARTH)

"Okay, but just a fair warning, Kami: Mr.Popo does not fuck." Popo leaned in closer "Mr.Popo makes love~" Before he could respond, Kami found Mr.Popo's lips crashing into his. The kiss what hot, deep, passionate, it was enough to drive Kami crazy. Kami wrapped his arms around Mr.Popo as they shared this deep, passionate kiss. As their tongues were taking part in a wrestling match, Mr.Popo's hands started to wander around on Kami's body. Mr.Popo pulled away to catch his breath. "Is this a good start so far, Kami?" "Y-Yes Mr.Popo. How are you so good with that tongue of yours?" Mr.Popo chuckled a bit "Let's just say I've had... experience~" he said with a smirk and a wink. This remark made Kami blush even further. "P-Please..." he breathed "B-By all means, keep going~" he said with lust in his voice. "I will." replied Mr.Popo "But you've got to tell me what you want me to do to you, first."

Kami thought about it, "Well..." his mind was blank with ideas. "How about this" Mr.Popo interrupted. "Let's start off small."
"What do you have in mind?" The Namekian inquired "Hmm... How about we start with some hand stuff? If you're willing to go further, then we will. Okay?" He suggested. "A-Alright. But you'll probably be doing most of the work, I'm not very experienced when it comes to doing this with a partner."

"Alright, with that being said, let's get started, shall we?" Mr.Popo moved the sheets that were covering Kami's lower half reached down to where Kami's dick is. "Just try to relax and let me do all the work, okay? If anything feels wrong, let me know."

Now, as you'd expect from an alien, his schwartz looks nothing like a human's. Have you ever seen what one of those ovipositors made by the guys over at Primal Hardwere? Because that's what it looks like. Now, this wouldn't be a crack fic if there wasn't a Namekian Coochie (TM). So, you guessed it, Kami has both a cock and a pussy. Why? Why not? Namekians are a race of super-evolved alien slugs, slugs and snails have both parts, it works doesn't it?

Mr.Popo's hand slid down to Kami's groin and he felt that it was... wet? "What the-" Mr.Popo said to himself "What- Why is it wet. What...? What the hell is-?? Kami, do Namekians have-" Kami cut him off "Yes, I have a vagina, too." He bluntly admitted. "Namekians are Hermaphrodites... as a species, we don't really reproduce sexually. Since we can just cough up an egg, but every now and then some Namekians get a bit frisky." Kami explained. "Hm. This will be far more interesting, then. Let's try... this." Mr.Popo said as he slid a finger across Kami's sensitive slit.

"A-Agh~! M-Mr.Popo~!" With just that one touch Kami was already going crazy. Mr.Popo started gently rubbing his index and middle finger over the guardian's slit as a way to sort of test the waters. Kami yelped as Mr.Popo gently rubbed his fingers against his swollen, sensitive slit.

"My god, Kami. With just one little touch, you're already screaming bloody murder!" He exclaimed "Are you really that sensitive down here?" Kami could only whimper in response, his mind clouded with lust as he drowned in the pleasure provided to him by his assistant. "Sh-should I keep doing this? Is this okay?" Mr.Popo asked. Kami, being unable to think straight due to going absolutely nuts with pleasure, could only moan like a cat in heat. Then, Mr.Popo got an idea, and oh, what an idea it was.

"I'll take that as a yes~" he said in a smooth tone of voice. Kami cried out "A-ah! P-Popo~!" The smaller entity smirked and started gently rubbing his fingers against Kami's sensitive clit, getting a moan in response "You like that, do you?" He said with a devilish look in his eyes. "F-Fuck, god yes! O-Oh fff...hgh... p-please! Please, k-keep doing that~!" Kami exclaimed as he gripped the sheets. Popo snapped back to his usual self. "Shh! Keep it down. Everyone is going to hear us! Or..." Mr.Popo paused. "Would you like them to see you in such a manner~?" He said, his persona changing back to a far kinkier version of himself. "I must say, this is quite undignified for the Guardian of Earth." As Mr.Popo said this, he started fingering Kami's sensitive pussy, making him cry out in ecstacy "Why, if someone were to walk in here like I did, they'd learn that you're not just the Guardian of Earth, but, also much of a horny slut you are." Popo purred into Kami's ear as he kept pleasuring the Guardian's aching cunt, tears streaming down Kami's face as Popo kept hitting the right spot over and over again.

"I-I don't care! Let them see us, I-I couldn't give any less of a damn~! Ggh... f-fuck!" he shouted. Tears were streaming down the Namekian's face as Mr.Popo kept hitting the right spot over, and over and over again. "My, my, Kami..." Mr.Popo said with a tone of voice smooth as silk "I had no idea you were so sensitive. Look at you, the Guardian of Earth, reduced to a screaming, horny mess! Do you really want to be fucked that bad?"

"Y-Yes, Mr.Popo! P-Please, a-ah!" Kami shouted "Please? Please what, Kami? You need to tell me what you want~" the assistant diety teased. "Fuck me! P-Please, I'm begging you! F-Fuck me!" He begged. "Hmm... nope. Not yet~. I will, all in due time, but not right now. I'm not done playing with you yet~" Mr.Popo pulled his hand away from Kami's cunt, Kami reacting with a desperate whimper. "A-Are you done already...?"

"Far from it Kami, we're only just getting started~"