Chapter 4: Taking It Up A Notch

"The robes. Lift them up... or take them off, whichever you're most comfortable with."

Kami sat up, lifted up his robes and took them off, exposing himself to Mr.Popo. His cunt was the same color green as his body, but a little darker, and his clit was a vibrant shade of pink. It, along with his pussy were a little swollen due to the fact that he was in heat, making it more sensitive than it usually was. His cock had to have been at least 5 inches or so when fully hard, tip of it was light pink and it turned into the same color green his skin is at the base of his dick. Much like his vagina and his clit, his cock was a bit more sensitive and slightly swollen due to his heat cycle. It was so sensitive it felt like the air itself was enough to make him cum right then and there. Or, it was the feeling of the bedsheets against his junk.

"Good. Now come and take a seat, Kami~" Kami looked at him in confusion. "W-where?" Mr.Popo was lying down on the bed "Sit on my face, I'm going to take things up a notch." Kami blushed hard "A-are you sure? I-I don't want to hurt you." "It's fine" Popo insisted "I've done this plenty of times, just come take a seat and let me do the rest, okay?"

Kami did as Mr.Popo told him to, making his way over to the assistant diety's face and putting his sensitive cunt near his mouth. "I-Is this good, Mr.Popo?" The Namekian asked nervously. "Perfect." Popo responded with a seductive get sinister tone of voice. "Just relax for me, okay? I'm about to start, so get ready." "O-Okay. Just be gent-LORD ALMIGHTY!" Kami cried with a loud howl in pleasure from the feeling of thr heat of his assistant diety friend's tongue on his swollen cunt, causing the Namekian to cry out.

"W-Woah! Agh, oh sh-shit, ah~!"

Kami gasped, and moaned his name "P-Popo~... A-ah, oh god, th-that feels so... good, Mr.Popo~." He mewled. "Mphh... you like that?" He asked from beneath the Elder Namekian "Y-Yeah~, oh god, yes~... a-ah~..." Mr.Popo had Kami's pussy lips in his mouth, his tongue lapping away at his clit as he gently sucked on it. "O-Oh, yes~!" The Namekian replied. He stopped for a second to catch his breath. "Goodness, you sound so lewd, Kami." Popo said as he licked at Kami's cunt more. "Hearing you whimper, whine, and moan with each little thing I do to you... honestly, it's like music to my ears." He growled as Kami was panting and begging for more. "Hearing you scream for me as I pleasure you is possibly one of the best sounds I've heard in my life~" Popo purred as he lapped up more of Kami's juices. "I think I know how to make you feel even better~"

While his mouth was at work on Kami's cunt, he used one of his hands to stroke the head of Kami's aching cock. The other hand was busy holding Kami in place. Kami lost it. He wailed in pleasure as he started to absentmindedly grind against Mr.Popo's face. All Mr.Popo could do was groan in reply as he kept lapping at Kami's cunt and stroked his friend's cock faster.

"M-Mr.Popo I-I'm gonna-" he stuttered "Mmfh... cum for me, your guardianship~ Go on, it's ok~" Mr.Popo growled. "A-Ah...! P-Po...Popo! I-I'm cumming, I'm cumming!! F-Fuck, ahh~!!" Kami howled as he felt the knot in his stomach unravel. With a few more strokes of his hand and a couple of more licks, Mr.Popo felt Kami cum in his mouth and on his face.

Mr.Popo pulled away, a stream of the discharge on his mouth. He wiped Kami's juices from his mouth and off his face. "Well? How was it?" Mr.Popo asked Kami. "That... that was incredible~" he said between deep breaths. "B-But, I think I'm still horny." He sheepishly admitted. "No worries. It's okay, really!" the smaller deity insisted. "As long as you're willing to do so, we can take this one step further."

"Wait a second!" Mr.Popo looked at Kami with concern "What? What's wrong?" "Nothing is wrong, but I think I should return the favor before we go further. I'll show you what I mean."