Chapter 6: Esctacy Followed With A Sense of Nirvana

Kami laid down on the bed, spreading his legs and exposing himself yet again to Mr.Popo "P-Please, go ahead. I-I... I need you inside of me, M-Mr.Popo" That statement alone was enough to make Mr.Popo go crazy again. "With pleasure, your guardianship~"

Mr.Popo aligned his dick with Kami's cunt. He didn't stick it in right away, instead he decided to tease Kami a little bit before doing it. He rubbed his cock against Kami's warm slit to tease him a bit, much to Kami's dismay. "S-Stop teasing me and put it in already!" Mr.Popo gave Kami a steely/lustful gaze. "Beg for it, then."

"Excuse you?!"
"You heard me, didn't you?" Popo said with some sass. "You can either be patient or you can beg for it. Or, I can just not do this and leave you wanting."
"Agh, for the love of- just put it in me already, will you?!" Wailed the Namekian. "You either need to watch that attitude of yours or keep your mouth shut." Mr.Popo told him. "Oh? And why is that?" The Guardian of Earth questioned. "Because if you don't, I'll make you shut up myself~" Popo growled. Kami huffed at that statement, but not in annoyance. More like enjoyment, he loved hearing Mr.Popo get serious since he's usually so polite, friendly and aloof. "Oh? And how are you going to do that~?" he hissed back at him. "Like this." At this statement, Mr.Popo aligned himself with Kami's entrance and thrusted deep into his warm pussy. "A-Agh!! O-Oh, God! P-Popo!!~ I-I'm... ah~..."

"What was that? Care to repeat that, your guardianship?" With every stroke, Kami felt himself being pushed further and further to the brink of an orgasm, and each moan he let out was louder than the last. "A-Ah! I-I'm sorry, Popo!!"

"Are you gonna be a good little slut for me?"
"Y-Yes! I-I'll be a good slut!"
"Are you gonna fix that nasty attitude of yours?"
"Y-Yes, I swear!!"
"Are you gonna keep your mouth shut?"
"Y-Yes, a-ah goddamn it- I'll keep my mouth shut j-just please, for the love of god, k-keep doing that!! P-please!"

Mr.Popo smirked "Oh? Keep doing what? You have to be more specific, your Guardianship~" he teased. "K-keep on fucking me, Mr.Popo!~ F-Fuck me harder!" the Namekian wailed as his eyes rolled back. "Ask nicely and I might consider your request" the diety teased. Kami let out a frustrated groan and, after stumbling to find the guts to actually say it, he finally blurted out "P-Please, fuck me harder, Mr.Popo!"

"Good boy~"

Kami let out a wail as Mr.Popo started to fuck him harder. Seriously, dude was seeing stars.

"So lewd~" Mr.Popo said in a low, gravely tone of voice. He leaned in a bit closer to Kami as he picked up the pace a bit. "I'd ask you to be a bit quieter so nobody can hear us, but you don't care about getting caught... hell, you  just don't give a damn about anything at all, do you? Right now, you just care about one thing and that's being fucked like the whore you are! Is that right~?" He growled. "Y-Yes sir..." the Guardian replied weakly.

"I'm even willing bet that you wouldn't even care if I were to cum inside of you and get you pregnant~... or is that what you want me to do?~" He said as he pounded the Guardian further into the sheets, making him scream with each thrust. "P-Popo~..."

"Hm? What? Do you want that? I bet you do~" His thrusts became slower and more passionate. "Do you want me to make you heavy with my seed? Do you want me to fill your belly with my hot cum and make you pregnant?" Mr.Popo asked Kami in a seductive tone of voice, only to have Kami reply with a loud moan. "Personally, I think you'd look rather lovely with your belly swollen with our children. It would be a sort of reminder that I've claimed you, in a way~ would you like that?" Kami could only make desperate and needy noises "Yeah? You want me to make you mine? Fill your belly with my cum and make you mine~? You wanna carry our baby? You'd love that, wouldn't you, Kami~?" Kami was loving this side of Mr.Popo. Who knew he was so dirty?