Chapter 5: Returning the Favor

"Pull down those pants of yours, Mr.Popo. I'm about to rock your world~" Mr.Popo blushed hard as he felt the front of his pants get a bit tighter "O-Oh! O-okay. Just a heads up, I'm a bit of a grower." Kami smirked. "Sit back, Mr.Popo. I might not be Jesus, but it's time for me to take the wheel." With that, Mr.Popo sat back and watched as Kami went straight to work. Kami pulled down the waist of Mr.Popo's pants and freed his growing erection.

Compared to Kami's, his cock was a little thicker and was at least 6.5 inches when fully hard. I swear on my fucking yeezy's, I'm not kidding.

"Good lord, it's bigger than I thought!" Mr.Popo wheezed at this. "I know you warned me, but damn!" Kami announced in shock, feeling his nether regions getting hot again at the sight of it. "Alright, enough messing around. Let's get this party started~"

Considering that Namekians can cough up an egg with almost no problem, and seeing as how Piccolo just swallowed a whole tiny jar with no problems at all in Dragon Ball, I think it's safe to say that Namekians have a gorilla grip throat, so the head they give must be immaculate. Seriously, deepthroating someone is probably easier than breathing when you've got a strong ass throat like that! Now, I bet you're wondering why I'm mentioning this. It's because I thought it'd be nice to provide you some science behind the following statement in the next paragraph.

As if it was as easy as it looked, Kami managed to take Popo's cock in his throat all at once. "Good lord!" Mr.Popo shouted in shock and arousal. Kami kept sucking off Mr.Popo, driving Mr.Popo crazy with his Gorilla Grip (TM) Namekian throat. "A-Ah! J-Jesus Christ, our lord and savior! Kami, agh~... w-what the- how the- how the hell can you do that so easily?! Hff... a-augh, god that feels s-so good~..." The atmosphere was heavy with lust as Mr.Popo and Kami had their moment of intimate ecstacy, all you could hear was Mr.Popo moaning and Kami breathing heavily. "A-Agh, f-fuck! K-Kami, I'm gonna cum" Kami felt another wave of heat rush over him, waves of lust induced electricity surging through to his cunt and his cock. He started to pick up the pace and Popo let out a loud groan. "K-Kami, I'm cumming! I-I'm cumming!" He cried as he came inside of Kami's mouth. Kami pulled back, wiped off his mouth and swallowed. "Care to finish the job, Mr.Popo?" Popo felt his cock hardening again. "I'm ready when you are, Kami~" he said, removing the rest of his clothes to prevent them from getting dirty. "Lay back and get ready for the grand finale, your Guardianship. If something's wrong, tell me. Now that we've got that out of the way, spread those legs of yours and let me take care of the rest~"

(A/N: Y'ALL STILL HERE??? WHAT'S GOING ON HONEY???)