~2~

The plane just landed and i was excited as ever. I couldn't wait to see our future house and I really hoped this was the last stop we would make for awhile . My dad called someone and told him a destination, I assumed it was an uber because when my dad got off the call he told me he got us a car ride. 

     We waited outside for awhile and finally a taxi pull up. It was bright yellow and looked pretty cool just sitting there with the black and yellow contrast. I couldn't believe i was freaking out about a taxi when I was in London.  I hopped in the taxi and I noticed the steering wheel was on the opposite side of the car it was weird but it was just a car. 

     The taxi dropped us off at a hotel that looked very fancy, we went inside and got ourselves a room. I fell asleep the instant I got on the hotel bed. 

--the next morning--

     I woke up still tired considering the hotel mattress was as firm as a rock. I looked over to see my dad smiling at his phone. 

"dad what are you smiling at"

"I got us a house!!!"

I smiled and went over to hug him, usually it takes a week to find a house thats number one nice, and number two affordable. 

--a couple hours later-- ( sorry for all the time skips ill stop soon )

WE WERE AT THE HOUSE!! I was screaming in delight while dad was moving all the boxes in. I ran around the house about 10 times memorizing the layout. I went up to my room and opened the curtains to see- 

what? i quickly took a picture

' holy cow this view is amazing ' I giggled at myself and moved the branches out of the way to see the other side. I climbed in the tree to look over and quickly regretted my decision. A teenage boy that looks like your age is looking straight at you ( your age in the book is 16 btw ). He stands up and slowly comes over to open the window to talk to you. 

"uh... hi?"

"IM SO SORRY I JUST WAS LOOKING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE-" 

"you're good, I mean I'm used to people stalking me I'm just that great" 

I laugh and shake my head

"well..? whats your name?"

"I'm y/n the one and only"

"cool, well my names tommy. Nice to meet you I guess?"

"yep, bye"

I slowly climb back into my house and close the window door. ' WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED AHHHHHHHHH' at this point I'm screaming very loud in my head. My dad walks and laughs

"y/n why are you blushing? find someone you like on your phone?"

"nope just embarrassed, i fell out of the tree outside in front of my neighbors." I lie. Sorry dad.

"lucky you we're going over in a couple minutes to have dinner with them"

"... I NEED TO CHANGE GET OUT! "

I'm screaming even more at this point. Why is this happening to me. I put on the cutest outfit I got and ran downstairs to head over.

I'm freaking out. My dad walks me over and he presses the doorbell. They immediately greet us and welcome us. I dodge tommy and stay close to my dad avoiding all eye contact as possible.

"Thomas may you please show y/n around the neighborhood for us?" 

'shit this is the end' I think.

I hear him faintly say yes and he guides me to the door.

"I thought your name was Tommy?"

"It is stalker"

"First off, IM NOT A STALKER YOU BITCH! so stop bringing it up-" I smile "thomas."

"ONLY MY MOM CAN CALL ME THAT"

"too bad" 

"YOU'LL PAY YOU LITTLE SHIT"

I run away as fast as possible hearing Tommy running in the back. But then I hear "STALKER!!!" and I change my direction and run full speed at him ready to kill him (not actually). He stops running and I bump straight into him. I couldn't tell what was happening but I felt like I was on an elevator I was being supported but falling, then it goes black.

"hello?"

I open my eyes and see tommy's eyes. I realize I'm on top of him. I quickly get up and say sorry. He tells me that when we were falling I passed out for about 10 minutes and he was trying to wake you up. My face started turning red of embarrassment. He guides me back to his house where I find my dad to go back to our house. I give tommy a goodbye hug and say goodnight.

--tommys pov--

y/n comes up to me to give me a hug, I stand there awkwardly and say goodbye. I can't believe this has all happened in a day. First a pretty girl moves in, stalks me, comes over to eat with my family, and then faints on me?! I walk upstairs to my room and start my minecraft stream. I wonder if y/n plays.

--y/n's pov--

I walk into my house with my dad and go upstairs to sleep. 

"WHAT THE FUCK GEORGE"

'this kid' I open my window and climb through the tree to go yell at him. I crawl through his window and creep behind him and tap his shoulder.

"BOO"

Tommy screams and turns around. 

"Y/N IM STREAMING RIGHT NOW YOU JUST SHOWED YOUR FACE TO A COUPLE THOUSAND PEOPLE"

"HAHAHAAHAH STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR FAMOUS BUD"

I look and see his twitch stream open. 

"SHIT WHAT DO I DO"

I cover my face and move out of the frame. I look at the chat and see a bunch of people shipping us, I blush slightly. Tommy laughs and pulls up a chair so you can watch. Then you see it, his username is tommyinnit. 

" you're tommyinnit??"

"sure am" I see him smiling in the corner of my eye.

"oh, well hi I'm u/n"

"YOU'RE THE BEDWARS GIRL!!" 

I smile and nod. I'm quiet the rest of the night. It's fun watching him mess around with his friends.