~8~

--2 weeks later--

y/n and jacob have gotten alot closer, but tommy and y/n's friendship is slowly drifting away.

--y/n's pov--

i throw my book on the floor and frown. true love this, true love that. why dont i feel the way it says im supposed to if im in love? why dont i feel euphoric around him, i never feel the urge to make time for me and him to hang out. goodness sake do i even care if ill see him again?

what the hell is love?

i thought i loved him? is he just a practice boyfriend? i need to talk about this with someone. i open my window door and remember. the last time i spoke to tommy was a 2 weeks ago. i look through my texts with him and see hes been leaving me on read. its fine, my priority is jacob. i slowly drift to sleep.

i get up and get myself ready for the day. i walk to school by myself after realizing jacob was acouple minutes late and he was probably skipping school. after acouple minutes i finally get to the building and walk to my class. then i see him,

jacob.

holding another girls waist, looking at her like they were about to make out. i walk towards them and tap jacob on the shoulder. 

"y/n, its not what it looks like i-"

"first off,"

i sigh realizing a bunch of students were now circling us.

"is this even a surprise? ive known youre like this and i still gave you a fucking chance. thing is i just realized yesterday i dont even like you anymore so you can fuck that girl all you want and i wont give a damn"

he stands there in shock, his side-chick nexts to him backs up behind him.

"oh and thats not it. you made me lose my bestfriend for this stupid ass relationship." 

"MY BESTFRIEND" i yell angrily.

"you cheated on me first with that tommy guy" he chuckles

"WHO FUCKING SAID? HONESTLY I WISH I DID" i yell, quickly slamming my hand over my mouth. 

i run out the school in fury. my hands were in a fist form. was tommy at school today? i think to myself. i dont remember seeing him so i sprint to his house. 

after getting a bit closer i see him outside, going for a walk. i tap him on the shoulder.

"hi.." he says

i try to ignore the jacob situation and focus on why hes been ignoring me.

"why have you been so distant tommy? its like you dont even care about me." i say with a frown.

"of course i care, theres just alot of things im dealing with right now."

"you couldve told me instead of ignoring me for a whole two weeks. you know im always here for you."

"god damnit" tommy says turning directions and walking swiftly towards his house. 

"what the hell? what is up with you?" i say in a loud voice. 

"I LIKE YOU THATS WHY IVE BEEN SO DISTANT? ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT LIKE ME YOURE IN A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP" he yells. i bet the other side of the world could hear him. 

he calms himself down and i look at him, he trys avoiding eye contact but i move his face so hes looking straight at me. i mumble a few words as he looks at me in confusion and shortly after asks for me to repeat it. i look down and mutter, "i realized i didnt like jacob yesterday, sure he was a friend but i didnt love him. its over now, we ended it, and ive never felt more happy." i pause and carry on "what im trying to say is i dont love jacob. i dont even like him. but i do like someone, and that someone i do like, is standing right infront of me." i kiss him. i kissed tommy. it was the best feeling in the world. his lips were so soft, like a cloud. i cant believe i did that. 

"im sorry for not releasing how i felt earlier." i mumble

he smiles and pulls me in for another kiss. we stood there kissing for what felt like hours but in reality it was only a minute or two. 

thank you @lmaoomyla for writing the kissing scenes and giving me story ideas :))) ty guys for 175+ views and almost 20 votes <3 

should i keep adding to this story or should i start a new one? or both-