~5~

--y/n's pov--

i can hear the annoyance when he speaks, the looks he's giving me, they all dont make sense whatsoever. why is he mad? does he hate me? we walk home in silence, all i can hear is the faint sounds of cars as they pass by. i finally get to my house and wave goodbye, i can see him smile but i can tell he's faking it. i walk in my house and notice my dads not home. after a couple minutes of watching tv i check my phone.

jacob

hey, wyd

 y/n

im just reading, nothing else to do. :)

jacob

do you want to hang out?

i glare at my phone. should i say yes? we only met today, i dont really know him yet. i guess its fine right? he seemed really nice.

y/n

sure!! see you at my house in 30?

jacob

yep<3

i smile and go upstairs to get ready for his arrival. i put on my makeup and change my clothes a bit.

(ex. of the fit)

(if you dont like it pretend its something diff)

i smile in the mirror and walk downstairs waiting for jacob to get here. all the sudden i hear a knock and get all excited. i let jacob in and he greets me and tells me i look nice. i smile and we start messing around. after 3 hours he leaves with a goodbye and a hug.

(extremely long time skip warning ahead)

i cant believe how well that went, i think while smiling. i run upstairs and open my window to head over to tommy's house.

--tommy's pov--

"DREAM JUST BECAUSE I BLEW UP THE COMMUNITY HOUSE DOESNT MEAN WE HAVE TO START A WHOLE WAR" i scream not wanting to loose a war. 

"HEY BITCH" a voice says behind me.

"WHO THE HELL WAS THAT TOMMY??!" 

i quickly go on mute and take off my headset to talk to the person behind me. i see y/n and say hi.

"what are you doing here?" i ask in confusion.

"jacob just left my house so then i got super bored, and then came over here" she giggles

i frown knowing hes just setting her up. im staying quiet though. this is her moment ill tell her at the right time. 

"well you see y/n its getting really late i think you should go to bed"

she rolls her eyes and mumbles goodnight to me, i smile i say it back.

--3 months later-- ( I TOLD YOU IT WAS A LONG TIME SKIP )

--narrater pov ig?--

y/n and tommy are best friends, they do everything together including studying, streaming, and shopping. jacob is also very close to y/n.

--y/n's pov--

i hear knocking on my window, i turn over to my alarm clock. its only 5:30. i get up slouching and walk over to the window to let tommy in. 

"hurry up we're going to be late!!!"

"its only 5:30" i pointed out.

"IT IS?!? WHYD IT SAY IT WAS 6:30 ON MY ALARM CLOCK?" he roars while climbing back through the window to get back to his room. 

i laugh and plop down into bed but cant seem to fall back asleep. i decide to just start my day and get ready early.

(the fit)

(as always change it if u dont like it)

after getting dressed, doing makeup, and ect. i walk over to tommy's house and ring the doorbell to get him to hurry up. he opens the door causing the door to run straight into my face. he laughs and say sorry. on our way to school we talk about homework and if we finsished it or not.

"Y/N OVER HERE!!" i hear jacob yell.

"bye tommy c'ya later" i says while walking away from him.

"hi y/n i need to tell you something" jacob says while smiling. 

"go right ahead" i tell him. he pauses and looks over at his friends. he looks straight at me and mumbles.

"h-hill you be my percent" i couldnt make out what he was saying

i look at him in confusion and he repeats himself

"will you be my girlfriend?" he says.

i start blushing and think about what i should say, yes or no?

do i like him or do i just like the thought of being with someone?

i think for approximately 2 minutes and finally find out an answer. 

"yes, i will" i tell him, smiling bigger than usual.

i hear the bell ring and yell goodbye. i run to my first period excited to tell tommy about what just happened. i run through the classroom door and plop myself into my desk chair.

"you look happy, what happened?" tommy asks smiling at me.

"jacob asked me out!!" i say in delight. 

i see his smile slowly melt away and his cheeks turn pale. 

"oh ok cool" he mumbles.

is he mad? did i do something? i stand there thinking of what i couldve done. as my classes go by all i can think about is tommy and how he's mad at me.

for no reason

"and thats it for today class!! have a nice weekend!" mr. smith says loudly, making me flinch. 

i walk outside with tommy talking about how mr. smith scammed me. somethings off though, i just didnt know what was. i start telling him about my dads weird obsession of collecting shampoos from hotels on our way home. i finally see his smile returning. i feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around. 

"oh hi jacob!!"

i just realized how many spelling errors i have. wow.

ty for 60 views and 2 votes :))) 

GUYS I ACTUALLY SPELT VIEWS RIGHT THIS TIME