~7~

i rush over to my closet to grab something to wear and i grab this 

(if u dont like it change it) 

i smile at myself in the mirror and put on some light makeup. minutes after i finish my look i hear a knock on my wall and rush to my front door. i let him in and he flops down on the couch grabbing the remote on the side of the coffee table. he turns on the tv and i see the word roku pop up on the screen. he turns on netflix and starts searching for a movie to watch. after a couple minutes of browsing he finally picks a movie and somehow it turns out to be one of your favorites. he presses play and i watch a max of 30 minutes of the movie until my eyes start feeling heavy and everything goes blurred and i feel myself slowly fall asleep.

i wake up to me snuggling jacob. i can feel his hand wrapped around me and the blanket on top of us. 

"you awake?" he says in a sleepy voice

i nod and smile at him. i get up and snatch the blanket. he gets up and starts running after me i slow down and he runs up and pulls me into a hug. i look up to him and start to heat up. he starts leaning in and i stand on my tip toes to reach him. i kiss him and he kisses me back.

(I JUST REALIZED HOW MUCH I HATE WRITING THIS LOVE STUFF FYWGGUISVUDSBU HOW DO PPL DO THIS?!)

--tommys pov-- 

"HOW THE FUCK DID I BURN MAC AND CHEESE?!" i yell. 

i dump the mac and cheese sighing wishing i was a better cook. i walk over to the stairs when i see y/n smiling with a blanket in her hand. she looks tired like she just got back from a run. i see her giggle and then i see jacob come up to her.

i thought she was busy?

jacob stands there for awhile and i see them slowly get closer and closer till i see their lips touch. what is this feeling? a rush of sadness and anger runs over me. i try comforting myself but i cant get over it. i might as well stream. i run upstairs and get my pc turned on and ready to go. i turn on my stream and greet my viewers thanking them for the donos. the stream goes on for awhile and i decide to end it early and go to bed. i say goodnight and end the stream.

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER. IM SORRY. OK BYE 

im literally so uncomfortable writing those kissing scenes holy cow. ILL JUST ASK MY FRIENDS TO DO IT