T w e n t y F o u r

I'm awake when the body next to me stirs, his arms are wrapped around my waist.

The events of last night come back to me and I can't help but blush.

I'm not sure if it was too soon, but at the moment it felt right.

"Paige," his voice groans.

"Yeah?" I say as I turn around, still in his arms.

"You're awake," he states with a smile.

His morning voice is husky and his eyes are still sleepy, but are more green than they ever were.

"Your eyes are really pretty," I smile.

"You're very pretty," he smirks.

"We need to clean up, before my sister arrives at noon," he groans.

When I take a look on my phone, my eyes widen when I see its eleven am.

"Which time exactly does your sister arrive?" I ask.

"At twelve," he says.

"It's eleven," I say.

We both jolt out of bed and quickly get dressed in last night's clothes, before rushing down stairs.

I started by grabbing black trash bags and Lucas woke up a few people that stayed last night.

He chased everyone outside, except Dom, Hunter, Kyle and the twins.

"Leo and Seth, you guys take the back yard," Lucas says and the twins take a few black bags before rushing outside.

"Dom and Kyle, you guys take the lawn and driveway."

"Hunter, you can take all the bedrooms, Amanda and Michelle can take the hallways, while Paige and I take downstairs," Lucas adds and everyone grabs a few black bags.

The living room alone has hundreds of solo cups.

"I'm not cleaning that puke," I state, pointing at the kitchen.

"I'm doing the kitchen, you can take the game room, it's usually full of empty bottles and popcorn," he says and I make my way towards the game room.

After we all were done cleaning, all of us went home, because Christina didn't want anyone there.

I sat on my bed as I texted Amanda for a girls night with Michelle tommorow.

Obviously she agreed to one, but only tonight, which was okay with me.

Michelle also said that she'd make it and that I'll see her in a few.

I walked downstairs, now wearing sweatpants and a tank top, I quickly made the living room neat and I did the same with the kitchen.

Michelle said that she'd be here in five minutes, so I decided that'll clean my room a bit.

My room is never usually messy, but there were a few dirty dishes that I had taken to the kitchen.

Just then the doorbell rings and I open up the door, to reveal Michelle with two bags full of snacks.

"Hope you got our favourites," I grin.

"Yes I did," she says and walks straight to the kitchen.

Just as I was about to close the door, I see Amanda running with a few bags in her hand.

"Don't close the door!" She shouts as she laughs.

"You brought liquor?" My eyes wide.

"No, these are alcohol free," she grins.

"I hardly believe you," I say.

When the snacks are in bowls and Amanda still has the bags in her hands, I grab a few shooter glasses and solo cups that was in the cupboard.

"I'm so glad your mother is almost never home," Amanda says.

"Let's head to your room!" They giggle.

« · ❀ · »