E p i l o u g e

The winter Prom has finally arrived and I'm stoked to say the least, Lucas has decide to rent a Mustang for tonight.

My dress is unbelievably beautiful and Lucas said that he'd be wearing a white tux, with the same colour tie that my dress is.

My dress is a purple and black, but Lucas' tie will be the purple colour.

My make up seems flawless thanks to Amanda's great work.

Michelle is also getting ready with us, doing our nails, while I do their hair along with mine.

Amanda's dress is a coral colour with the white top piece.

Michelle's dress is a baige colour with a slit.

When we were all ready, we all made our way to the driveway, where our dates are waiting.

Dom had rented a Lamborghini while Xander had rented a Ferrari.

Lucas knew my favourite car was a Mustang, so he rented it just for me.

When we all climb into our cars, we drive towards the prom.

When we arrived, I climbed out when Lucas held my door open.

"So beautiful," he says then pecks my lips, before holding his arm out for me with a grin.

I hook my arm with his and we make our way toward the school gym.

When we enter the school's gym, loud music is playing and lots of teenagers are dancing together.

When I look up is see the banner that had been placed above the entrance saying 'Welcome To Sophmore Winter Prom'

"It's really beautiful in here, the freshmen did a great job decorating," Amanda giggles.

"I'm going to go and join Kyle with the punch," Lucas says, kissing my cheek, before helping Kyle and Hunter throw the Tequila in the punch.

"Poor teachers," Amanda shakes her head.

"They're the only ones drinking that," she pouts.

"How do they not taste the alcohol?" Michelle asks.

"Oh no, I'm pretty sure they do," I laugh.

"No teacher wants to shaparone a bunch of noisy sophomores," Amanda shrugs.

"Let's go vote for Prom King and Queen," Michelle suggests.

When we near the table, I take a pen and scribble down Lucas' name, grinning when I place it in the voting box.

Hands grip around my waist and when I turn around, I'm met with his green eyes.

"Hope you voted for me," he smirks.

I just air zip my lips shut and throw away the non existent key.

"My lips are sealed," I say.

"Very well then," he says, kissing me.

But soon the kiss came to an end when we hear someone clearing their throught.

"Lovebirds, we have to collect those boxes and you guys are kind of blocking the way," Nancy says.

When we move out the way, Lucas quickly writes a name on piece of paper and throws it in the box, before they took it away.

"Whose name did you write?" I ask.

He does the same and zips his lips, throwing away the key.

"My lips are sealed," he smirks.

"Be right back," he says and walks over to Hunter.

Just then Jessica walks over towards me.

"Look who looks pretty today," her smile faker than usual.

"Yeah," I mumble.

"I knew you liked Lucas," she cocks her eyebrow.

"Yeah, I guess you did," I sigh.

"Too bad he'll be by my side when Prom King and Queen gets announced," she smirks.

She's wearing a red short dress, witch isn't even ugly enough for met to hate on it.

Only that it's pretty short

After a few minutes, the principal gets on the stage and asks for our attention.

"We have counted all the votes and we have two lucky students that will be crowned Winter Prom King and Queen!" He announces and everyone starts to cheer.

"As tradition, we announce the King first," he clears his throught, which only causes my anticipation to grow.

"Lucas!" He announces and soon Lucas walks up and a smile creeps on my face.

For a Badboy, he usually doesn't want this, but he'll probably do something rebellious later.

"And the Queen is," his throught clears again and soon he reveals the name.

"Jessica!" Most of the grade cheers, except the Badboys, Amanda and I.

Michelle only cheered because she has no hate towards her.

Jessica might not be my favourite person, but I'm not going to show it as much.

But I refuse to cheer.

A sad smile forms on my lips as she walks on stage, claiming the Prom Queen crown.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not worried about the position, I just didn't like her for being next to Lucas.

"Too bad he'll be by my side when Prom King and Queen gets announced," her voice echos through my mind.

"Let the slow dance begi-" before the principal could finish his sentence, Lucas ran off stage and placed his crown on the nearest guy he could spot.

Jessica was deffently not happy with that

Then he ran towards me, a big smile on his face and I started to smile even bigger.

Soon he stands before me and his lips connect with mine. And my arms hooked around the back of his neck, with his hands on my waist.

The kiss was pure passion and I loved every second of it.

Cheers were heard around us, but I wasn't focused on them, I was focused on his lips on mine and I never wanted this feeling to end.

The End