Chapter 7: Memories Shared

You both eventually let go of each other. Loona wiped her eyes and concentrated her sights on the concrete and leaves below her. "S-Sorry about that..." She blushed.

"No, it's okay. You can cry. I cry all the time." You say placing your hand on your chest in reference to you, personally.

"Well it wasn't about you, so shut up about that!" She lets out.

what the hell is happening to me? Am I actually falling in love with this jerk? Loona thought to herself as she never felt this feeling before.

Meanwhile, you didn't believe her, and you laughed and said, "Ok, whatever you say."

She reached to kiss you on the cheek. "I don't like you, remember?" And smiled and winked.

Loona gets up from her spot and motions for her hand to join yours. "Come on." She chuckles.

Both of you walk over to the pond and sat down on the ground. At the pond, you and she spotted some demonic geese paddling in the water. Loona grabbed a rock from her pocket. "Watch this." Loona gave a smug look.

She then stood back up and sniped one of the geese in the head with her near flawless precision. The group scattered and the goose remained unconscious - the rock sinking to the bottom of the lake.

With your arms wrapped around your shin, you looked up at Loona and said, "Holy shit, nice aim."

"Yeah. That's probably one of the reasons why Blitz considered having me work for his business." Her tone lowered. "I actually wanted to do something that was along the lines of art and drawing. That's why I was so thrilled that someone would go to such great lengths as to draw me of all people." Her eyes shift to you.

"Yeah. I can teach you to draw, or help you get better at it, if you like." You blush and smile innocently.

"Aww, that's sweet. I would love that... I bet you can teach me something new with those hands of yours." She flirts.

Your eyes widen and you feel the heart permeate through your face. She giggled to find that your face was now burning red. You suggest to change the subject, "Uh, how about we go get some food from that guy's cookout over there?"

"Yeah, I'm down. I'm starving."

You both proceed to do so, hands glued together, of course. A rather shady man appeared from behind the stand. "Why, hello Y/N and Loon- I mean, customers. What can I get for you today." A dark mask encumbered his face.

You speak up. "Uh yeah, can I have two orders of burgers and fries? That's all"

The stranger pulled off his mask to reveal that it was Moxxie. "Aha! I caught ya!"

Loona facepalms. "For fuck sake," she mutters.

"You two seem to be just fine for a couple of 'sick' folk!" He emphasizes.

"Shut the fuck up, Moxxie, no one gives a shit... Really!" Loona says as she grows increasingly irritated.

He leans over the counter. "Oh, and what's this? Hand holding?!" Your's and Loona's hands flew back to their sides. Loona blushed and became angry and showed her teeth.

She points her finger. "Listen, fuckhead, I don't make it my mission to spy on other fucking people, ok!? And it's called 'being friends'! Something you have a hard time finding!"

You never had a female stand up for you, and it made you excited.

Moxxie's eyes squinted and hissed. "I-... I have friends!.."