(Bonus) Chapter 11

As also requested by: KnightBt

A few years have passed now since you and Loona got married. The last few boxes that contained Loona's stuff have finally made arrived at your place, making it official that she moved in to your house. Physically and mentally, however, it was not easy.

Teary goodbyes were made between her and Blitzo. Some time, he had to let her go, and he knew this. Memories shared between the two were, at the least, unforgettable.

The boxes were set in the living room waiting to be unpacked. As you felt guilty, you gave Loona a hug from behind while she was texting back her dad. 

"I'm sorry."

"Why?" She folded an arm to place her hand on one of yours.

"I knew how much you and your dad meant to each other."

"Oh, don't worry about that, dear. I love you, and that's all that should matter. Besides, I can't live off my dad forever. I have to move on."

She turned around after she was done texting Blitzo, and holds your cheeks in her hands. "Don't feel guilty." She kisses your forehead. "Now come on, let's get to unpacking."

"Are you sure you won't strain your back?" You say in consideration of her pregnant belly. The boxes were also fairly heavy.

"Y/N, I'm fine." She gives a reassuring smile in response. Loona was a pretty strong woman in all categories. Stronger than most people, in fact. Her sticking up to you all these years are testament to that.

Loona carried one of the boxes to your room, and you carried the other as you followed behind her.

Once you and her sat the boxes down and Loona made it halfway down the hall, it happened. Water pattered on the floor and ran down Loona's leg. Out of panic, you point at the scene and say, "Loona! Look!"

She looked down and panicked also. "ah! oh no oh no oh god, it's happening!!"

Since you were so stunned at the incident, you ask stupid questions. "I don't know what to do! What should I do?!"

"You stupid man! Drive me to the hospital, now!" She showed her teeth.

"Let's go then!" You grab her hand and charged to the front door, nearly slipping on the fluid beneath you.

You nervously stabbed around the keyhole a few times at the car door with your keys until it finally slipped it. You unlocked it and you two then hopped inside. The same thing occurred with the car's ignition switch.

You sped down the road to the nearest hospital. And Loona was hyperventilating because of cocktail of emotions that surged through her mind. She complained that your car didn't go at the speed of light, and even the speed of light felt like eternity to her.

As you were driving, you whip out your phone to call Blitzo and tell him the news. He said that he will be there "faster than you can say 'horse'".

Soon after, you finally arrive at the hospital and you rushed in the waiting room to explain that she was having a baby.

"Right away, sir." The woman at the desk says, and a few medical staff began to charge out the door with a stretcher to go get Loona.

They then came back with your wife propped up. As you were swiftly walking to the emergency room with the staff people, Loona reached out her hand to grab yours, and squeezed it. "You better not fucking leave me, goddamnit!"

"Don't worry honey, I won't," you say multiple times catching your breath.

You and the people then reach a room that was empty, and Loona was then told to strip into a gown. Next, she laid on the hospital bed with her feet positioned highly in the air.