What I Know Now

Y/N's POV:
Last night, Luca asked me when I think I'd be ready for my first match. I was still a bit shaken up by what happened with Aesop and Edgar, so I told him it depended on who I went with, at least for the first time. "Don't feel obligated to join me if you don't want to", I said. "I'll be alright without you, I care about you too much to rely on you too often. It's not healthy to be clingy either". Luca held my hand, "You're a clever person, the sentiment is appreciated. However, Lucky already suggested I go with you". I turn to face out of our window, "Do you know who else is coming?" He shakes his head, "Not yet. It might be the troublemakers as a way of pushing them into working together, but if that's not something you're comfortable with then we can figure something else out. It could be Kurt and Patricia otherwise". My hand pulls him closer, my eyes don't move from the window. "Either is fine by me really. You'll be there, I'm not as worried about Ed or Ace now". I can see Luca's concern in the window's faint reflection, I turn, "What's the matter, sweetheart?"
"You're projecting. I'm okay, but what's going on with you?" he asks, putting a hand on my waist. I hesitate for a bit, but give in, "I struggle with anxiety and depression. You know that, but, sometimes I worry that it'll be too much for you. Like if I were a helpless baby animal, you wouldn't know what to do with me". I look up at him again, "I know that adds to the cycle but I can't help it. Maybe if I get your input, I won't dwell on it so much? Just promise you'll tell me if your answer changes". He gives me a serious look, but not a negative one. "You aren't too much. Your trauma and the way your brain works isn't at all your fault," Luca sounds set in stone, "For your own self assurance I do promise to tell you if my answer changes, but I can also promise you that it won't". He pulls me over to the beside across from the window and sits me down. "You've only gone into your past a little bit, but if you feel safe sharing with me what you've been through then I'm here", his tone got lush. It was tough at first, but once I got the ball rolling he knew everything I could remember in that moment. I felt bad for going on for so long but it was amazing being able to get it all out. Few pauses here and there for tears, and by a few I mean many, but I got through my backstory. "Y/N...", he coos sadly, "You've carrying that weight on you all this time? I'm so sorry". I try brushing it off, "I'm here now, still alive. That's all that matters. And without all that shit I wouldn't have ended up here with you, now would I?" I wanna change the subject but I don't know how.
"What's your favorite time of day?", Luca asks out of nowhere. "Why?" I say. "When I was in prison," he started, "I spent so much time trying to recover the memories I had lost, it was like I was beginning to identify as the shit I went through. Soaking in that feeling was miserable but I still had moments when I'd go back to it, even after I got here. Picture your favorite time of day, pretend it's right in front of you with your favorite smells and flavors". His eyes closed and I followed his lead, we sat for a while, exchanging what we felt. He asked me more about my favorite things, even some of my least favorites for laughs. Our hobbies, our music tastes, what seasons were the best and why, over time the questions and trains of thought got more in depth. We talked about space, we talked about fears, other cheesy couple stuff.
A couple hours go by and we ended up cuddled together, fantasizing about what our lives could be outside of the game. Luca was hugging my chest, his head rested on my right shoulder. He was warm and his hair smelled nice. Somewhere along the way of explaining a deep thought, Luca kissed my cheek and I paused. "Keep going," he said, "I'm enjoying this". I chuckled and continued, but he did it again. "Don't let me stop you" he teased with a smug face. I kept going, smiling, he kissed me every now and again. I turned my face to his so he'd aim for my lips. When he landed he really went for it. There was a sweet hum Luca made, when his mouth opened into mine I decided he was my new favorite flavor. I loved the way he exhaled between breaks, I love his hand on my head to keep me close. Slowly he crept his hand down to my neck, supporting it while he licked, sucked and bit. One thing led to another. Luca swung himself into a straddle on top of me, I had to stop myself from moaning too loud when he grined against me, teasing something more. "How's it feel?", his voice rasped, "Are you down?" the dark shimmer in his eyes outlined each ravenous thought that came to his mind. My fingers tiptoed up his arms, one went down to cling on his waist and the other held his jaw line, my thumb pulling on his bottom lip. "I bet you'll be my favorite kind of pressure", the phrase I poured made him grin. He let out a low, animalistic growl. I slowly took apart each of his shirt buttons, not yet removing the shirt. Tracing my hands up his bare stomach, slowly making my way up his chest, his back curled downward and his legs spread further apart. "Give me hell, baby", Luca begged. I took an opportunity to test a theory. First I pulled his chain forward to see what he'd do, he just bit his lip expectantly. There was a trick to getting him properly hot and bothered, I just had to find it. Next, I snatched the tie from his ponytail which left waves and bumps in his hair, followed by switching around his chain and pulling it behind him just enough for him to move abruptly. Not enough to hurt him. This got a blush and a lighter sounding, "Mmmph, Y/N~" out of him. Note taken, hard. I sat up to kiss him, pulling him down with me after he put his arms around me. I tongue him rough and bite his lip a bit harder than I have before. With a little effort I'm able to move us over onto Luca's back instead. I pin his wrists together above his head using one hand, I use my other hand to trace a nail down the center of his chest. He lets out a half moan half laugh, "Do it again" he pleads, blushing even more. This time I place my hand inside his shirt, taking three nails down his left side even slower than before. I can hear his breath quiver and his groin starts to squirm between my legs. His eyes open a little, he speaks much softer now, "Touch me where you own me. Take a bite of me, make a meal of me. Anything you want Y/N, I'll do it 'till morning".
The lights went off. Clothes were tossed to the floor. There was a new friction, a whole new vibration. Things would speed up and slow down, some positions got switched but he loved being my dog. The fingers that ran threw his hair would sooner pull it, the hands that finessed my body would quicker set it ablaze. Muttered promises turned to wet and sweaty realities, praises were sang to whoever obeyed first. Luca was so fast to oblige, I had to make it tough for him. "Not so easy, you've gotta work for the pay off", I taunted, toying with the wood he let me taste. Luca was panting hard, I'd never seen him so red before. Some of my cream was already dripping from the side of his lips, but it was a different kind of wild seeing so much of it spread on his tongue. I slid a finger down his taste buds gently, I licked it with an open smile to set an example. He gave a small laugh and went back in to massaging my good graces, leaving his mouth to do the job up top. The night ended with the two of us offing each other, poor thing's hair was so messy. I got the two of us all cleaned up, Luca was practically already asleep, but he forced himself awake just to make sure he thanked me. God he's kind... God... What would I do without him?