THE DEMUMBRIDGE KISS (epilogue)

"I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE DESCRIPTION, I KNOW EVERYONE WAS EXPECTING A KISS SCENE, SO I DECIDED I'LL WRITE IT IN THIS CHAPTER. OK THEN, HERE WE GO," said the author, pulling apart two red curtains to reveal the beginning of the chapter, which looked like a hand puppet stage to indicate that the author is a lazy sheep and didn't put much effort into this chapter. Then rain poured down in torrents to signify that the author apologized for doing that.

"BILLY JOE!" An Umbridge hand puppet raced across the stage.

"OMG MY LOVE," squealed the Billy Joe hand puppet, zooming towards Umbridge with a look of pure joy on his puppet face and his puppet arms held out side.

Their hastily drawn-on-with-marker-pen lips met.

The readers silently placed their bets on who would drop to the floor, soulless and lifeless.

The two puppets spun around for a while, smiles on their faces.

That was, until Billy Joe dropped to the floor and fainted dead away, foaming at the mouth.

"Whoops, I forgot to brush my teeth this morning," Umbridge said apologetically.

The readers puked.

(And that's the official ending. Thank you for reading and aντιο σας.

Do forgive the author for being a lazy poo with a hundred other things on her schedule who will throw you into Tartarus if you call her carefree.)