Disclaimer

So~ I got the idea from the few ff you'll be able to find in my reading lists but as you've read in the Story's description, this one's kinda different... my own personal flare and some inspiration from Pinterest gave life to this FF, so I hope you will enjoy it.

Pls don't write any hateful comments I want to (maybe) continue writing. If there a things you are dissatisfied with pls write on the commentary but stay chilled.

I appreciate any Tipps u may have for me if u are a more experienced writer. I have seen all the films completely but am sadly only a squib as I haven't read any of the books so be aware that some things will not be included if I haven't somehow read about it in other ff's, that's all. There is no set pairing and I don't plan to include any... though the interactions between the Anime characters will mostly stay the same with each other if not some OOC.

I usually include Songs and their lyrics but it might not be befitting of this story... Tell me if you think I should maybe but I probably will anyway. I will mostly (if not completely) write/post with my phone so~ yeah.

I own NOTHING except the story written here and my Imagination!
Everything else goes to their respective Author/Artist/creator and Singer!!
.
.
Phew~! That should be all, now then: Start!