1.3 - New students

My POV

Harry had studied very hard with Holly as his teacher. He had basically jumped years twice with his studies progressing very fast as the first things Holly thought him were Occlumency and the kid was a natural at it as well as a natural Animagus with no limit to his forms. That he changes forms was quickly known by the school but he was mostly a cat, wolf, owl or a snake at times. They also figured out that you should look him in the eyes of you want to speak with him. Cuz if you do, he will hear you no matter how far away you are.

On the other hand Neville is the new golden boy cuz Dumbledore and Hagrid couldn't find Harry.
Dumbledore being a genius manipulator could mess the public to think as such but the dark was obviously not buying into that lie.
The Weasley twins took very much to the animal around the school, as did everyone else (except maybe the headmaster). Cuz true to what he was supposed to be he never favored one horse over the other but treated them all kindly and according to their age.

Now it was the year 1991 and it was time for the first years to arrive with the Hogwarts Express. Most other students were already gathering to the carriages setting a cat stand near the gate where the carriages were waiting.

Most greeted the cat while others petted its head or expressed their amusement to the younger years reaction to his position getting known

Most greeted the cat while others petted its head or expressed their amusement to the younger years reaction to his position getting known. The cat treated each of the ones arriving giving his own unique greetings to each one, asking how one's holidays were if they did sth funny or if a family member was well. It could call each one by their names but didn't bother them for personal details.

At some point it turned into an owl and bid them farewell and flew over the others heads seeing how the new kids were led to the lake. Some he could already assume the identity of and some he could gather by their first name being said by others.

Harrisons POV {11y. o.}

I was flying ahead of the kids and waited for them by the boats while seeing carriages pass by through the woods. I raised my wing and waved knowing they would see my white wing amongst the dark woods and the darkness. I started hearing Hagrid pass through the thicket with the kids who were as lively as could be. I winked my eyes at Hagrid when he looked up when he saw me holding my wing to my beak to suppress a giggle from Escaping.

They mounted the boats and set off to the lake towards Hogwarts.
'Hey Holly, it's time again. Do you see this?' I thought looking at the castle from my tree ranch.
[How could I not? It's always nice seeing such lively kids. Lady Magic loves them the most after all] I heard her reply fondly.

I took to the air following the group of boats flying slightly above the water surface scaring a few who suddenly heard wings flapping near their boats. I rose slightly higher when I reached Hagrid's boat and perched on the stand on the front. The half giant looked at me slightly concerned 'Is something wrong? Are we to early? Maybe even late?!'.