Chapter 1

Restarted! I just wanted something different than before in this one
Todoroki is your boyfriend. Yall have been dating for 5 months now.

You were sitting in class waiting on Todoroki. You were a little early so you expected him to be late. Everybody walked in the class loud and booming. "Hey Y/n! Your early." Kirishima said sitting down beside you. "Yeah im waiting for todoroki!" You say smiling. At him. Soon after, todoroki walked in breathing hard like he ran here. "Hey todo!" You say running up to him giving him a kiss. "Sorry. I overslept." He said pushing you away. "Oh...ok" you say walking back to your seat. "Hey you ok?" Sero said rubbing your back. "Yeah. Im good. Its just todo is acting strange." You say. "Well dont worry we got you." Kaminari said hugging you. "Aww thanks guys." You say hugging them back.
~
It was lunch time and as expected todoroki wasnt there. Sero and kaminari told you to sit with them. "Y/n.
You ok?" Mina said pulling your braids back. " yeah. Im good." You say. "Its about todoroki isnt it?" She said crossing her arms. "Im sure he's just in the bathroom." She said smiling. "Yeah your right. Its just he's growing more and more distant." You say holding your head down. You soon get a text from Tsu.

You stared at the message with anger and sadness

You stared at the message with anger and sadness. Tear went down your eyes and you couldnt breath. "Y/n! Whats wrong!?" Mina said holding your arm. You couldnt speak so you  handed her your phone. She covered her mouth and hugged you. She showed everyone your phone. Soon after todoroki came in the cafeteria. Bakugo got up and went over to him. "Icyhot whats the matter with you!" He yelled. Everyone turned there attention to them. "What do you mean?" Todoroki said. Bakugo showed him your phone. He just stood there like a knife just went through his heart. "I need to speak with y/n." He said looking down. "No. Dont ever go near her." Bakugo said getting closer to him. Todoroki turned around and walked off. Mina, kaminari, and sero walked you to your dorm. You got under the covers and started crying of frustration. "Come on y/n...you cant sit here and cry all day..." Sero said. "I just want to be alone please...." You say. They nod and leave. You heard the door close then open again. You felt somebody sit on your bed. "Mina i said i was fine...." You say still under the covers. "Mina?" You say finally uncovering yourself. "Bakugo?" You say wiping your tears. "I just wanted to check on you...Sorry about icyhot." He said looking down. You stayed silent. "If you want to be alone i get it." He said getting up. You run up and hug him. "Thank you." You say. "Your welcome idiot." He said hugging you back. You closed the door after he left. Your phone dinged.

You smiled at the message and went to get dressed

(What you wore)

(What you wore)

You took some medicine for your head and went off.

And we will stop there =) sorry if you really liked the book. I just wanted some more drama and we could get bakugo faster.