Chapter One: Meeting The Way Brothers.

"Are you ready for school?" Your father asked from downstairs. "Yes dad!" You yelled back. Today was your first day of school and you couldn't wait! You grew up with your dad because your mom left after giving birth. Sometimes you wonder why she left and try to ask your dad, but he won't answer. He changes the subject as soon as it comes up.

You ran downstairs towards your dad, smiling. "Lets go sweetie." Your dad said. You raced towards the door excitement in your little (E/C) eyes.

On the way your dad told you about what to do after school. "Whatever you do don't go outside the school until I'm there. Okay?" "Okay dad, I promise I wont." You said.

You didn't know how dangerous the area really was, as you were only an innocent little 7 year old. You soon arrived at the small elementary school and hopped out of the car onto the pavement. "Okay sweetie. I have to go to work. I'll be here to pick you up after school. Bye." "Bye dad!" Your yelled, running for the large school doors. Once you got into the school you accidentally ran into another kid.

"I'M SO SORRY!" You said. "Its fine. I'm Mikey." The boy named Mikey gave you a small smile. "Im (Y/N)" You replied. After you replied another boy a bit older than Mikey ran up. "Mikey did you push her down???" He asked seeming slightly upset about something. "No Gee... We ran into eachother." Mikey replied to the boy he called Gee, rolling his eyes. "Oh.... Well hi there. Im Gerard." He said sweetly. "Im (Y/N)."