2. Getting to Know Them

Isabel's POV

She finished the last burrito later that day. I've never seen someone so in love with burritos. But lemme not forget Drew. Drew is such a sweetheart.

 She the sweetest person ever. She was so kind from the beginning. Drew and I grew closer. I would always hear Billie singing and it brightens up my day so much. 

This house is such a luxury. Finneas, Maggie, and Patrick often come over. 

Maggie is Billie's mother. Patrick is Billie's father. Finneas is Billie's brother, best friend, collaborator, and basically everything. 

Their sibling relationship is everything. And that's when it hit me. IM LIVING WITH A MF CELEBRITY. It didn't really hit me til now.

 I have been living with Drew and Billie for a good month now. I moved in with them in May of 2019, it was June 2019. Billie was always such a nice and loving person

She always made sure that I was comfortable. She is such a humble person never bragged about anything. She made herself look like a normal person like she wasn't someone that everyone loved. 

Drew and I spend all our free time together. Today she came home humming a tune I've never heard. I have to admit, I loved how it sounded. All I heard was

"When you say as long as I'm here-"

She stopped singing the words and went on humming the rest. Billie followed me on Instagram that day. That was insane.

 A celebrity as huge as THE Billie Eilish following me really blew up my phone. Her fans are the sweetest. I've gotten so many nice messages from them.

 A week later Billie posted a flirty picture with me on her feed. Of course, it was nothing serious. She was still with Brandon, and we were just friends and roommates.

 She tagged me in the picture. Her fans were being the sweetest. A lot of the fans were sending me nice stuff such as

"OMG total ship! I never knew you two were friends. You two look amazing together, YOUR SO PRETTY"

 I was getting the nicest DMs ever. But, being a famous celebrity like Billie Eilish, comes with hate. Except I wasn't the famous one, but I was getting hate.

 People were being rude. I didn't know what I did wrong. I was getting DMs like

"FUCK OFF, clout chaser, ur only here for fame and money, stop using her, BACK OFF SHE'S MINE, YOU'RE SO UGLY." and etc.

Whereas Brandon was bein very rude about it. He literally drove to our house and um- yea um he wasn't happy.

Billie's POV

That picture I posted a joke. There was absolutely nothing going on between us. There was a shift in Isa after posting that picture. 

I figured she was getting hate for it. It made me sad seeing her like that. When I asked her if anything was wrong, she looked at me with a smile and said no. 

But I knew she was lying. But how was I supposed to say anything when she wasn't going to admit anything. I let it be. 

I totally forgot how Brandon is. He did not react nicely towards Isa. He drove to my apartment and banged on the door so hard I got scared. 

I was not expecting him here. He started yelling at me about the picture I posted. When Isa heard all this commotion she came to the door to see Brandon.

 She was confused as much as I was to say the least. Brandon thinks I was cheating on him with Isa.

Brandon started yelling at Isa and he hit her. I was shocked. Why the fick did he do that. He doesn't even know Isa. He has no right to touch her. Let alone hit her. 

He kept going off on Isa. I've had enough of his BS at this point. I wanted to end this toxic and abusive relationship. But I couldn't. Brandon would not leave me alone. 

Drew was sleeping. Well, she was taking a nap. I guess all the yelling woke her up. She came to the door and saw Brandom yelling at Isa and trying to hit her more while I was trying to stop him. That's when Drew came to help.

Isabel's POV

What in the- what the fuck was his problem... Was he really thinking he could hit me like that. It's just a fucking picture which means nothing. 

NOTHING AT ALL. There was nothing going on between me and Billie. AND that's when it happened. That crazy mf Brandon choked me and yelled at me.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND?! AND YOUR HERE AT HER HOUSE!? I BETTER NEVER SEE YOU HERE EVER AGAIN.

 GET THE FUCK OUT OF HER HOUSE. I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING TO MY GIRLFRIENDS HOUSE. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BITCH!"

Then Billie yelled at him,

"Brandon, what the fuck are you doing? You don't even know her. You didn't bother to give her a chance to talk. Who are you to come to my apartment and yell at MY ROOMMATE!?

 She lives here. She's not going anywhere. If anyone is leaving that should be YOU. So I'm telling you, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. I CAN'T STAND LOOKING AT YOU RIGHT NOW!"

Damn, that was hot. LMAO. Brandon finally let me go. His rough hands off of me.

 He was just looking at Billie, confused. Billie just spoke facts. But Brandon clearly couldn't understand that. The way he treats Billie and I showed a lot of how he treats women. I was done with it. 

And then Billie said something that shocked all of us. 

A/N: i know this is a short chapter. I'm really sorry about that. It would mean a lot to me if you could vote. please do vote. comment if you want shorter or longer chapters. i wanna do what you guys wants. thank you so much for reading. i love you guys. stay safe and wear a mask.