Chapter 8

Aubrey's Pov

I had just finished the European leg of my tour and was spending time with Cam and Ava. I tried making things right with Raven, but I think she's really done with me this time. Ever since she got herself a little boyfriend, she's cut me all the way off. It's weird seeing her with another man, and it's not like I can ignore it because it's everywhere I look. It didn't take much for me to find out the identity of the guy she was seeing, she couldn't hide it if she tried. Pictures of Raven and Michael B. Jordan- the new it couple, started surfacing all over the internet about a week or two after that night she "supposedly" went out with Danielle. Just yesterday I saw a photo on Instagram of the two of them on jet skies in the South of France. Cam's been with me while Raven's been filming in the UK, so I don't know where this spur of the moment vacation came from.     

When I found out that she was in France I decided to take a peep at her instagram and there was more pictures of them looking like this happy couple. There was one with them on a yacht and she was wearing a tiny bikini that got my attention through the screen. Raven was all smiles in his arms. She looked happy and that scared me. If she's posting these pictures, that means she's going public with their relationship and that means she's actually serious about this guy.

I was in Cameron's playroom putting away his toys that were scattered everywhere. I don't know how a three year old can make this big of a mess all by himself. While I was packing his toys away my phone started ringing. I checked the phone and saw that Raven was facetiming me. It was after 5:00 A.M. on her end, but I had a good idea why she was calling so I tossed the last of the balls into the ball pit, and sat down on Cam's blue couch to answer the phone.

"Hey, I was just calling to say goodnight to my baby before I go on set." She said with a bright smile that lit up my screen. From what I could see she was in her trailer looking like she just woke up. Her hair was up and her face was fresh with no makeup, but she still looked beautiful.

"You missed him, that boy is knocked out." I told her and a small, almost unnoticeable pout formed on her face. We've been playing phone tag since she's been overseas. With the eight hour time difference it's been hard to catch each other. "I meant to have him call you before he fell asleep, but he wasn't feeling too well."

I could see the concern on her face as soon as I said Cam was sick. I already knew what was coming next. "Is everything alright? Do I need to come home?"

I laughed a little knowing that was coming. "Relax Raven, he just had more ice cream than he could handle and got a stomach ache." Now I see why Raven doesn't allow him to have a bunch of sweets. One minute he's bouncing off the walls and the next he's throwing up on them.

"Aw, I miss my baby." Raven sighed. "Just give him some warm ginger ale to settle his stomach and if that doesn't work try children's pepto."

"How's everything on your end?" I asked and she smiled into the camera.

"Everything's great. We have a few more scenes to shoot, but I should be home in time for Vegas." We were all going to Vegas to celebrate 40's birthday. I was surprised she said yes when he invited her. This will be the first time we've been alone without our son in a very long time, and I had some things to get off my chest, but first I needed to find out something.

"So... I saw the pictures on Instagram. Is it official?" I questioned. I don't have anything against Michael, except for the fact that he's sleeping with the woman I love, but I needed to know if she's just passing the time with him or if this is something I should be worried about.

Raven looked down in her lap taking her eyes off of me as she nodded her head. "Yeah, I think it is."

I knew that was coming, but I didn't think it would hurt as much hearing her say it. "So you don't miss us at all?"