Chapter 13

With a plan in his head, Aubrey inconspicuously made his way inside the hotel's spa. After a photo, some finesse and charm, he found out which private room Raven was in. Meanwhile, Raven laid flat on her stomach on the massage table with a towel covering her in all the right places as she received her full body massage. After the tense conversation with Michael, the only thing Raven wanted just wanted to do was relax and unwind. She had a feeling he could sense the attachment she had to Aubrey, especially after the incident at the pool party. Aubrey was definitely in her head with no if and or buts about it.

The masseuse told her to free her mind from any trying thoughts, so she put Aubrey and Michael on the back burner so she could enjoy her massage in peace. The masseuse lifted the hot stones that were placed along her spine and she let out a sigh of relief. There was a slight tap at the door catching the masseuse's attention. She lifted her hands from Raven's skin, reaching for a nearby towel to clean the oil from them.

"I'm sorry, could you excuse me for just a moment."

"Take your time," Raven spoke with her face buried in the headrest.

Since she had a small break, she reached for her phone on the table next to her to keep her occupied. She surfed through Instagram and saw pictures of Karris and Cameron all up and down her feed. Karen and Grams had flown out to LA to take care of Cam during her time in Vegas, but she had no clue that her sister had flown in as well. It had been a while since they were all together under one roof, seeing that just made her want to be home with them.

Hearing the door open, she blacked her screen and resumed her former position to continue her massage. As she lay there, she felt something soft and as light as a feather falls around her, and that was soon followed by hot oil trickling down her back that smelled of honey, giving her tingles all over her body. A light touch of fingertips brushed up and down her back in slow, teasing strokes, barely touching. She breathed in slowly, anticipating the touch.

Raven moaned softly when those fingers began massaging her back, working their magic to ease the tension. She was definitely leaving a tip. A pleasant smile graced her face when the firmness of those hands massaged her shoulders and neck.

"Wow, you have strong hands." She meant to say to herself but spoke the words aloud.

There was something different about this touch, but it was feeling so good to her that she didn't care. She was feeling more and more relaxed that she barely even registered that the caress had moved lower, kneading her hips and toned thighs. During the massage, Raven started to feel heat build in the pit of her stomach. That heat started to travel between her legs. She cleared her throat suddenly feeling uncomfortable.

"Um, could you move back up to my shoulders?" Raven insisted, suddenly feeling awkward.

Instead of giving a verbal response, those hands slowly trailed up her thighs, dipping between them to invade her most sensitive area simultaneous with the pair of lips on her back. She gasped, jolting upright on the massage table using a towel to cover her body. "What the hell-"

"Relax, it's just me." Aubrey stood there laughing at the shocked expression on her face.

Raven took a deep breath seeing that it was only Aubrey and unclenched her fist. "Are you crazy? You almost gave me a heart attack." She yelled at him, pushing at his chest.

Aubrey stumbled back a little, his hearty laughter turning into a tight grin as he tried to contain it. "I'm sorry Raven, I just wanted to surprise you." He said as he stepped closer to stand between her legs.

Raven just sat there with a blank face still unamused. "That wasn't funny."

"Well you looked like you were enjoying yourself... were you?" Aubrey questioned, his hands caressing her thighs as his eyes watched her intently trying to gauge her reaction to him, and to be honest, Raven felt herself caving to his touch.