Seungmin (Stray Kids)

(A request from my "dear friend" _chelleee. Hope you like it!! 🤪💜)

Y/N's POV

"Finally, we're here!!" Haneul, my friend exclaimed as we've arrived at the amusement park.

We planned a week ago that we'd go to an amusement park to unwind from the stress school gives us. I'm currently with my friends — well, let's say "study buddies".

Haneul, Hyunjin, and Seungmin.

We met in a library then just clicked. We instantly got close to each other. 

~~~~~~

As we've arrived at the amusement park, we looked around, amaze at how big the place is.

"Let's go there first!!" Hyunjin and I exclaimed together while pointing at two different rides which made us glare at each other. "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!!" we shouted. "Aha! I won!" I exclaimed and stuck my tongue out, teasing Hyunjin. 

><><><

After riding a lot of rides and eating tons of food, we decided to sit down on a bench close by and rest for a while. 

"We should decide the last ride for today" Haneul suggested to which we all agreed. 

We all went silent for a while as we look around. 

"We haven't gone there yet" Seungmin muttered as he looked in the direction where the ride he was referring to was located. 

We all looked where he was pointing at. "Oh, well that's new" Hyunjin stated. "Let's try it!!" me and Haneul exclaimed in unison which made us laugh.

In the end, we all agreed to try the unfamiliar ride Seungmin suggested. 

"Oh, let decided who we'll sit with" Haneul stated as we saw that the ride has two seats each. "Alright, I'll go sit with Seung-"."Can you sit with me, Seungminnie?" Haneul suddenly blurted out and held onto Seungmin's arm which surprised me. 

'Does she like him...?' I asked myself. 

"Sure" Seungmin agreed with a smile. 

I stared at them, dumbfounded.

'That could have been me...' I thought. 

"Great! Then, Hyunjin with Y/N" Haneul exclaimed, looking excited as she looked at Seungmin and tighten her grip on Seungmin's arm. 

When it was almost our turn, Hyunjin suddenly spoke. "I've gotta go to the restroom, I'll be back" Hyunjin stated and left in a hurry. "Hey! What about me?" I asked as I held onto his shirt. Hyunjin looked at me apologetically and rushed off making me just sigh since I couldn't do anything to stop him. 

"Next"

"Where the heck is Hyunjin?" Haneul asked. I just shrugged, feeling bummed out that I'll be sitting on this ride alone. 

"Where the heck is he? I won't have anyone to sit with me!" I groaned and rolled my eyes. 

After how many minutes, it was already our turn yet Hyunjin was still not with us which kind of made me upset, especially when I saw Haneul and Seungmin smiling widely as they look at each other. 

'Looks like I just have to ride alone...'  I thought and sighed as I sat down. 

><><

The whole ride, all I got to see was Haneul and Seungmin having fun with themselves, laughing and smiling widely.

As for me, I couldn't get myself to enjoy the ride.