Kihyun (Monsta X)

'Gosh, where is he?'  you thought. "What's taking them so long? We're about to leave" you complained as you sat down at the nearest bench you saw.

You were at the amusement park with your friends and your boyfriend's friends. The boys all excused themselves to go and buy something for you girls before you all head home but the boys seem to be taking their time.

"Where are they?" you groaned.

You were getting impatient with the boys. It's been 30 minutes since they had left.

"Chill girl. Let's just wait for them" Yerin, one of your friends said trying to calm you down. "Exactly. Let's just patiently wait for them" Jaehee, another one of your friends added. "Easy for both of you to say," you said as you crossed your arms. Both Jaehee and Yerin laughed. "Exactly" Jaehee replied as she poked your nose.

"Just use your phone or something, I'll text one of the boys," Yerin said as she took her phone out of her pocket.

You just nodded and took your phone out of your pocket. You decided to read a story so that you wouldn't be pissed by the fact that the boys are taking so long.

------

"Finally" Jaehee suddenly said making you look up seeing Changkyun and Hyungwon. "Took you guys long enough. Ms. Impatient here was about to snap" Yerin said and looked at you making you roll your eyes at them.

They all just laughed at your reactions.

"Where are the others?" you then asked as you stood up.

"The guys asked us to fetch you guys, they're at the parking lot," Hyungwon said as he placed his arms around Jaehee's shoulder. "Alright, let's go!" Yerin said and held Changkyun's hand.

----

"Where's Kihyun?" you asked while you were walking with the others.

"He's waiting" Hyungwon answered and looked at his girlfriend with a suspicious smile.

'What are these guys up to?'  you thought.

......

As you've arrived, the other guys were there waiting. "Where's Kihyun?" you asked but no one answered. Instead, they all went inside the van.

"Yah! Are you guys deaf or something?" you then asked, clearly getting pissed.

"Just get in, he's waiting for you," Shownu said with a chuckle. "Waiting where?" you asked getting confused.

'Hyungwon also told me to wait but he isn't here with the others.'  you thought.

"You ask too many questions. Just chill, we'll meet him soon." Jooheon told you with a small chuckle and looked at his phone.

"You guys are so confusing" you whispered to yourself. "Hmm? You were saying something?" Minhyuk asked. "Huh? I wasn't saying anything" you said, defending yourself. "Well alright, if you say so," Minhyuk said with a chuckle and started to play games on his phone.

The whole car ride was quiet since the others were tired. You looked out the window and can't help but wonder where your boyfriend is.

-----

"We're here," Shownu said making the others wake up.

You looked out the window and had no idea where you guys were since you were playing with your phone.

"Where are we? Where's Kihyun?" you asked once again as all of you went out of the car.

"Kihyun's waiting for you" Shownu replied, ignoring your first question.