Woosung (The Rose)

(short fluff scenario)

~~~~~~

"Can we not get up?~" Woosung, your boyfriend whined as you both heard the alarm went off.

You faced him and saw his bare face. He looked extra adorable without his make-up on.

This made you smile. As you smiled, his eyes fluttered open, and looked at you. He smiles as well and kissed your forehead before snuggling his face into your neck, leaving three soft, and gentle kisses.

"C'mon, you have to get up. You have a schedule with the boys today remember?" you reminded him which made his eyes open. "Oh, right. Almost forgot about that" he stated through his realization as he stared at a wall. You chuckled at his response and pinched his cheeks. 

He planted a kiss on your lips before both of you decided to get up from the bed.  

Woosung went straight to the restroom to get ready while you went downstairs to prepare breakfast for the both of you. 

As you went down, you looked outside the window and saw that it was raining hard. 

"So, that explains why it suddenly felt cold" you muttered to yourself as you rubbed your shoulders.

Since it was raining, you decided to make something warm for you and your boyfriend. 

You figured that toast and hot chocolate would be enough for the both of you so you went ahead and prepared your guys' breakfast. 

><><

After preparing, you placed the food on top of the small table by your sofa. Since Woosung was still upstairs, getting ready, you just went ahead and grabbed the book you were into these days and began reading it. 

While reading, Woosung — who was upstairs, was thinking whether he would go and meet the boys or just stay home since he also noticed that it was raining pretty hard. 

He typed on his phone, was about to inform his friends when he thought about it some more. 

Since he was still having second thoughts, he decided to go down and eat to be able to think properly.

As he went down quietly, he saw you there, sitting on the sofa while reading a book, back facing him. He saw the food you've prepared on the table and that's when he decided that he was going to stay home with you. 

He sent the message he was about to send earlier with a quick apology for his friends. 

He ran back upstairs and got a huge blanket, big enough to cover both of you in, and decided to surprise you. 

While reading the book quietly, you jumped in shock when you felt a pair of hands wrap around your waist. 

You then looked behind you and saw your boyfriend hugging you from behind. 

"Yah! You startled me!" you exclaimed. You just heard Woosung chuckle. 

"Aren't you suppose to meet your friends today?" you asked and faced him after closing the book you were reading. 

He looked at you and smiled. "I already sent them a message that I'm going to stay home for now, with you" he answered, staring lovingly at you as he tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear which surprisingly still made you blush.