chapter 1

This story takes place after when Nova gets out of the prison.
My question is. Would the second battle of Gatlon happen, if the Anarchist didn't have her help with everything? What if she found out what the Anarchist really wanted to do with the city?
Guess we'll have to find out.
I hope you'll like it.

Nova was staring at the wall, trying to come up with a good plan to save her uncle from the Renegades. Others went to sleep a few hours ago, so she was alone with her thoughts. The communicator, she had taken off and put on the table, beeped and for a second she stopped wondering about Ace. But she decided to ignore the message. For now she had more important things to do.
Suddenly she heard quiet voices. It went from behind the only door this room had. There were also stairs that lead to the shop that was above. She looked at the time. It was almost 3 am. Who else could possibly be awake now? She walked slowly to the door and tried to listen. It wasn't like she was trying to eavesdrop, she just wanted to know, who was it. "..don't understand why you want to talk about it right now." she recognized Honey's voice. But who was she talking to? And what was it, that she couldn't hear? The door was pretty thick, so she couldn't hear everything, but she tried. "..smarter than you think. She's going to find out one day." Nova was starting to be suspictious. What were they talking about? "You can't keep lying to her forever!" That was Leroy's voice. Then Honey replied "Not forever. Just until she helps us free Ace, then we won't need her anyway. And then who cares, if she finds out, that we murdered her family." "Honey just shut up. She might.." "You won't tell me to shut up! It's ridiculous anyway. What did we get from that night anyway? One young girl who is still not able to kill anyone and one dead renegade. We both know Phobia had it way too easy that night." "And I thought Ingrid was the only one jealous, because he got to kill Lady Indomitable" Nova could't believe it. But why would Honey say that? She knew, Nova was here the whole time! And Phobia killed Adrian's mother?? It was too much. She didn't know what to do. Then she heard footsteps near the door.
Nova didn't want to panic, but what could she do? She decided, to leave. Where did she leave her things? Nova moved from the door just when it suddenly opened and Leroy looked at her. She stared at him and Honey who stood behind him. "Umm hi little Nightmare, did you finally decide our next steps on freeing your dear uncle from our enemies?" Honey asked innocently. Nova looked at her. "Actually I think I'll go out to get some fresh air. It'll help me think about the plan. Just wanted to grab my sweatshirt. It's getting cold outside." Leroy looked at her worriedly, he was probably trying to figure out if she heard them. But he didn't say anything, so Nova slipped into the room, where she had her bag still filled with clothes. She didn't unpack her things since she got here. Mostly because there wasn't any place other than floor where she could put any of her things. Now she was glad for it. It would only take precious time to put these things back to the bag. She took the bag and went back to the first room. Honey and Leroy were nowhere in sight. It was the perfect moment to leave.
Nova went down the stairs and out of the shop. There was Leroy's car. She thought that it would be faster to escape if she took the car. Leroy taught her a few things about driving, but that would still make her pretty terrible driver.
Then she felt someone grab her bag from behind and kick her in the back.

So this was the first chapter. Hope you guys like it. I'll add more soon.