『Xiao』- The Moon Is Beautiful

A/n Why aiyo there, fella's!
I hope u will enjoy this cliché
oneshot of our beloved Xiao!
I just kind had a ✨dream✨
so imma write it before I
forget it. I hab a bad bad
memory after all, smh 💀🔫

── ・ 。☆*☽*☆゚.──

"Since when did the Moon get
so near?"

── ・ 。☆*☽*☆゚.──

She was a girl who had nothing.

But after meeting him, she felt as if she had everything...

❁❁❁

"Lumine! Are you going on a adventure with Aether today?" She asked, beaming a bright smile with closed eyes. Standing in front of the blonde girl called Lumine.

"Yeah, it's been a long while since we've been together after all... I want to be with Aether-nii for today to take back the long time we weren't with each other." Lumine said, showing a smile with mixture feelings of sad, happiness, so more and so forth.

"Ahh, I see. Have fun~ As for me, I guess I'm going to spend my time doing the quest alone without youuuu!" Y/n said while giggling. Turning her back and about to walk away from the said girl, "Huh? Wait, Y/n! I heard from some people that.. the Guardian Yaksha is just wandering around.." Lumine mumbled the last part, who knows if Y/n even heard it.

"Huh? You heard what from them?" She tilted her head to the side, imaginary question mark popping up from her head.

Lumine wanted to say it out loud, she shipped her friend with the Guardian Yaksha for a long time while now. But she, Paimon, Aether, Barbara, Klee, Childe, Zhongli, Kaeya, and Venti who accidentally found out their idea, was planning something and Lumine herself doesn't want to ruin that.

Shaking her head, "Uhh.. There's.." thinking of any excuse to come up with, she just thought of a dumb thing to do. "There's a lot of monsters around Lihyue, so.. It's better to be careful.. Since I'll be with Aether-nii today, you should be with the Adeptus, Xiao-san instead, I guess? Just to be safe!"

"..What?" Y/n was dumbfounded about Lumine's suggestion.

"No, no, no, and no! I mean.. I can protect myself!" She exclaimed. "Yeah right, for someone who can protect herself, you're so clumsy, how nice it is to be almost robbed by the thieves. Tripping down when we were just walking, gliding to get down but then you fell to the pond and we had to call Kaeya-san, cooking an almond tofu for Xiao-san but how in the world did you almost burn the whole place... a-" She covered her mouth while flailing her other arm around.

"I- I get it! I get it alreadyy! You don't have to remind me about those experiences...!" Y/n looked sideways before groaning to herself. "I.. Will do that.. But only if he is there!" Lumine smiled before nodding.

"Lumine! Let's go now!" Aether called out and waved from the gate. "Ah, nii-san, coming!" From Lumine's reply, Aether smiled while starting to walk away from the gate.

"I'm going now Y/n, don't forget about what I said!" Lumine huffed before running away to go to her brother.

❁ ❁ ❁