『Diluc』- My Knight

A/n idk what came into
my mind to actually do a diluc
oneshot when there's already tons
of it smh. 💀 I'm just a simp.
pls don't mind me-

um.. don't think so hard with
This oneshot, coz I might add
And do some dumb stuffs. ♡

Diluc.. is.. kind.. VV OOC. so, uh..
skip this oneshot if u don't
like it. 💀

❁ ❁ ❁

The bored Y/n who've got nothing to do with life at the moment because her friend, Lumine together with her emergency food set off for some brief journey, leaving her alone at the city of freedom for a while.

Wandering around the city aimlessly, she reached the Dawn Winery. Without having any plans to actually go there, she let out a nervous chuckle to herself before stepping inside the shop. 'I don't even drink wines...’

Getting closer by the door, the scent of the wine grew more stronger enough for Y/n to be able to sniff them.

"Oh, Y/n! Are you here for my son?" Master Crepus, Diluc's father inquired to the female traveller while grinning weirdly.

"...yes, Mast-"

The female's sentence was cut off mid-part by Diluc's father, saying "Enough with formalities—master this, master that! Call me Uncle—Hm, father! I know you'll be Diluc's wife later on! Ahahaha!! I want to be there by that time—."

She froze on the spot by what just came out from master Crepus's mouth. Blushing deep red like a riped tomato, imaginary steams starting appearing from her head.

"Y/n. Time goes by quickly. I hope, you'll be there for Diluc whenever he needs you. I can't always be there for him, I'm growing old—Hahaha!"

Chuckling at the man's behavior, a red haired male suddenly arrived, or more like, the two just knew of his presence now even though he were there since the startThe said guy was blushing slightly, a tint of red is visible in his cheeks.

Going closer towards the two, Diluc coughed as an excuse. "—don't say that, Father. Y/n, what—brings you here?" He said trying to be casual as usual.

Y/n giggled while looking down on her feet. "Well—today I'm by myself, so.. I'm kind of wondering if you'd like to spend the day with me? But you just came back from your mission, so.."

The girl played with her hands before looking at Diluc. "You should rest, you must be tired, Abyss Mage prick~." Teased Y/n, giving the male a smirk.

"Y/n—don't call me that." Diluc said, avoiding eye contact.

"Then, my knight?" snickered the female.

"Just kidding! Rest well Diluc." Y/n said while giving the boy a gentle smile.

"—what if I say I prefer that?" The red haired male mumbled. "Yes, yes, huh? Come again—?" The girl stared at the boy, eyes full of curiosity.

"Nothing."

❁ ❁ ❁

"Diluc, my son, you've grown bold.—This old man is proud!" Said master Crepus, laughing loudly.