『Venti』- Riddle

A/n another fcked up dream
of mine. Once I start writing, yes,
It'll lose its direction... ➖👄➖

── ・ 。☆*☽*☆゚.──

Walking around Mondstadt, Y/n found herself standing in front of Statue of the Seven.

Humming herself a melody, she left a scribble on the floor using pyro. ‘143. Dear mischievous breeze.’  While leaving a single Centaurea flower beside it.

❁ ❁ ❁

The emergency food, were flying and bickering  around a certain blonde girl in the city of freedom.

"Aah! Paimon told you to keep eyes on Y/n because Paimon knows once you lose sight on her, she'll disappear into nowhere again! We will have to to search for her in this whole... place.. once again!!" exclaimed the chibi while puffing her a little bit redden cheeks.

Lumine sighed while giving them a slight laugh, knowing where exactly their friend, Y/n disappeared to. "Paimon, calm down, she'll definitely be back later on."

"Ohoo~? Does the traveler perhaps knows where their companion is?" asked Amber while crossing both her arms, grinning to the said traveller.  "No." blankly stated Lumine to the bow user.

The party of three continued their little conversation, meanwhile somewhere outside the city, the said girl who disappeared is happily humming a tone while preparing to leave, and return back to her friends.

❁ ❁ ❁

"I should prepare to leave... He's still not here... It's past the time he usually arrives." Y/n sighed while looking down at her confession.

"I was planning to see his reaction at the least, awww mannn.." She pouted, before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "I hope he'll know what it means though..."

"Ehh?~ Y/n-chan? What brings you hereee?" the bard asked in a sing sang tone. Y/n froze at this before imaginary sweatdrops took place on her forehead. ‘d-d-did he heard? Did he heard what I just said? AaaaAaa he didn't right? He didn't... Y-yeah!.. I hope so...aaaaaaa... The surprise will be no more if he diddddd my life is ruined... darn it.’

Chuckling at the female's reaction, Venti went closer and asked in a singing tone, "Y/n? Are you alright?~"

‘I'm not because you suddenly appeared when I'm saying my thoughts aloud...!’  She showed the male a little smile and nodded her head. "Yep!"

"I see, that's great~... Oh? What's thattt?~" Venti went pass Y/n and bent down to see what's on the floor.

"..what I wonder?" The female asked, trying not to be so suspicious. "Eh?"

‘did he found out...?’
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Y/n, what does 143 means?" Asked the curious bard. "And what is this lovely flower? Ehhhh? Is this something for me to solve like a riddle? A puzzle?"