『Venti』- Nostalgic

A/n I'm bitter.

My sister is making fun of me because my phone don't have enough darn space to download genshin. Skskhdjdhd. I can't download it either on my laptop because it's for school, I already have a lot of files kept in there... been months since school started, and can't delete them because I might have to compile them by the end of school terms. Tch.

I want to friggin download it. Xiao's damn banner is nearing. I think February? I HAFTA DO THE MQ—LEVEL UP—GET STRONGER—ASCEND THE CHARACTERS—DIE—GET PRIMOGEMS—GET LUCKY. (유ㅁ유)

Xiao, mi dear. Please don't slip through my wish once I get the chance... (´༎ຶ ᵕ ༎ຶ)

≺━═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢━≻

VentixArchon! Reader
—read to find out the genre ~ ♡

Requested by; 902478ss

Sorry for the very delay. My dumb ass didn't expected to receive a request so uh yuh I spaced out. (ノ≧ڡ≦)

:: sorry if you'll be disappointed by the oneshot—you didn't specified your desired genre's, plot, nor ending. So I went my way—counted with my mood. I'm kinda new with this—and surprise! You're the first request I accepted! — 1st oneshot book, 1st request! I hope you don't mind my writing
style and mayhaps some changes because I'm still planning to improve even a little as long as I can. ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

I actually don't have any plans to accept any request(s) because I don't trust myself. The characters are too OOC as well—I think. Because I only relied on whatever my sister described them as. ∑(°▽° ;). But I made exception because.. Well.. uh.. the two person that requested...

are actually my dear continuous voterssksjhdjhs, HOW CAN I EVER REJECT THEM??? SKHDJSHHF. I'm too soft for that istg. (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻

≺━═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢━≻

The Wind borne bard who was looking for someone stopped before the two—behind the walls. It was the traveler with his little friend in front of him.