34. A Chance of Love

Title: A Chance of Love

Author's USERNAME: @mababymanhid

Genre: General Fiction

Status: On Going

Language: Tagalog, English

Synopsis/Description/Prologue:

"Loving too much and expecting so much is going to ruin us more in the end. "

There is one and only girl I loved. My childhood sweetheart.

When I was 8 years old and she is 7 years old back then. We've been apart because their parents migrated to America.

But she promise me that she will come back and yes, she did.

We're in junior highschool (grade 10) and were becoming more than friends or bestfriends.

Until, I confessed my feelings towards her and we we're together atlast.

Kahit ibang school siya nag aral, still nagwo-work parin ang relationship namin especially if she is busy sa studies niya. I always understand her.

I always do effort to her and I let her feel that how much I love her.

Naabot nang 4 years ang relationship namin.

Nang makagraduate kami ng senior highschool. Still, ibang school ang pinasukan niya sa college. Doon na nag start na lumabo ang relasyon namin.

She change.

I also caught her in the act that she is kissing a guy in the club. But still, I forgive her about it.

Then, I also caught her in the act. In her bedroom. She is having sex, same guy she kissed in the club.

Still, I forgive her again.

I already plan that after we graduate. We were getting married. I actually have an idea of proposing to her in her actual graduation but it will never happen.

Until she really do broke up with me.

And the next thing I knew that she is getting married and she is pregnant.

I shut my life to others. Except - sa family ko, sa mga kaibigan ko.

Until, I'm going to be in arrange marriage.

Can I trust love again?

Can I let her enter in my life?

Can I let her fix my broken heart that turn into pieces?

Can I love again?

Can I love her back?

Lions Series No. 10 : JAKE CHUA

Book Cover: