Chapter 31: A message

I woke up with his caresses and met his beautiful feline eyes. I was more than happy, waking up next to my young husband, skin-to-skin, just as it must have been from the beginning. 

"I must come back," he whispered after giving me a sweet kiss. "I wish I could stay here forever, though."

"Me too." I gave him one more kiss.

I moved to get out of bed and get the birth control pill in my little wallet, which I had to take now, just in case, and another for the pain. Those didn't interfere with each other. I made sure of it. I wasn't so sore anymore, but I didn't want to worry him. 

After taking them, I realized that Sirius had followed me with his eyes, then he saw something else, and I turned around to find out that he was looking at the mirror wall. I approached, blushing, when I saw myself there naked. It surprised me there were still scratches, but it was no big deal.

Sirius came and hugged me, pressing my back against his warm chest. He looked over my body in the mirror, and I suddenly blushed more, feeling a little bit of shame, but his gaze was unique. There was no malice in it. His eyes gleamed that deep green in the daylight. He stared at my body for a few more seconds before landing his beautiful, feline eyes on mine.

"Are you still in pain?"

I smiled reassuringly at him.

"Yes, but I'll be fine. I just took the pill, and it's one of the best."

He smiled and leaned down a bit to brush his nose across my neck and up my ear until he buried it in my hair, pressing me against his body and purring under his breath like a big cat. I closed my eyes and smiled. I loved it.

"I think we smell the same," he whispered.

I saw the clock.

"I want to shower with you, so we also save time, shall we?"

"As you say, miss," he said with that mischievous and adorable smile.

I took him to the bathroom by the hand. We brushed our teeth in the double sink between playing and laughing.

When I finished, I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning up and kissing his smooth, delicious lips. The impulses pierced me again when I felt my bare chest pressed against his, and he squeezed me hard. It felt so warm, comforting, and intimate as if some kind of invisible barrier had been broken, and now, we were truly one. I didn't think I could ever have something like that with someone else.

His heat flooded me. I realized that the pain pill was already working and that my desire for him had not faded. My kiss became more passionate. I gasped in anticipation and pulled him back, taking us out of the bathroom. I smiled in a naughty and hot way, running my hands over that statuesque chest, going lower and grabbing his intimacy, making him growl low while biting my lip. He was ready again and as eager as I was. He ran into the edge of the small sofa nearby and fell into a sitting position.

I got on him and gasped, possessing him again. I hadn't finished the night before, but I hadn't cared. The sensation bomb had stunned me, but now, skin to skin, with him devouring, gently touching me, trapped between my legs, and filling me, I ended up exploding for the first time. As I tangled his hair with my hands, feeling he was the center of my universe.

I put my forehead to him, breathing a little shaken, and laughed, embarrassed but also extremely satisfied. I was flushed from my rapturous attack. He spread kisses down my face.

"Humm. I'm sorry," I murmured, holding back laughter, "but you are delicious." I gave him another kiss.

He grinned widely.