PROLOGUE

WARNING:

This content contains bloody scenes, gore and mature scene which might not be suitable for some audiences. Read at your own risk.

±

"Sir are you sure about this?" Mia asked the scientist nth time with the same hesitant tone in her voice. The scientist rolled his eyes nth time, now he was getting annoyed because of his assistant beside him. " Mia it's going to be ok! We have worked on this for years now you know I can't back off. everything is safe and secured so stop worrying." Even after his reassurance Mia was still hesitant about this project. Even if his boss, seniors were telling her to not worry about it, but her instincts were telling her otherwise.

Both scientists walked passed through the big white hallway where only technology exists everywhere.

After both scientists stood in front of a white secured door which can only be opened with a passcode. The door opened automatically when the password was approved. Revealing a big lab. In front there was a big glass wall, and beyond that wall was a female dead body.

Both scientists entered the lab. when everyone noticed the male and female entering everyone bowed at them.

"So guys today we all are going to test our medicine in which we worked for 5 years. After multiple failures we are going to get success this time! I can feel it!"

Everyone clapped after the encouraging words of their senior. Everything was going fine but Mia was not very sure if this is right of not.

Just then the senior directors from the marketing department entered the lab. Everyone bowed down in respect including the senior scientists.

Both scientist and director shake their hands while mumbling some greetings to eachother.

" Sir, before we start I want to explain you that why we all have gather here today and the purpose of our gathering. For past 5 years we have been working on a very special medicine with the purpose of making the deceased alive again. Today we are going to test the medicine by injecting the medicine in the body of that deceased woman. This is the day where we are going to achieve our goal. So, shall we start."

When the scientist's words came to an end Mia quickly walked towards the staffs and nodded her head gesturing for them to start their task. With a thumbs-up they all started their work. A man with his whole body cover with a safety bodysuit entered the room where the body was.

The room fell in dead silence with each and every person observing the activity through the glass wall. The guy had a syringe filled with the medicine they were going to test, in his hand. He approached the lying dead body of the woman and injected every drop of the medicine inside the body. When the medicine was injected successfully, he pulled out the penetrating needle from the skin.

Now they just had to wait for the medicine to start it's reaction. After two minutes of waiting suddenly the dead body flinched, everyone gasped and started celiberating already, but the silence filled the room again when they saw the body started twisting itself.

Everyone was shocked by site of the woman groaning and breaking every bone inside the body. The body was turning into pale with the blue nerves popping out through the skin, it was a really disturbing scene for everyone. but suddenly the body stopped it's movement. The man inside the room got near the body and checked if their was any pulse going through the nerves.

He looked up and shaking his head giving the message that it's a 'fail', but what they didn't expected was when the woman suddenly attacked him and hovered over him. She started to rip through his skin like a beast. The guy was crying screaming in pain and agony. Everyone got goosebumps by his lout screams

Everyone quickly rushed towards the door of the room to save the guy, but they were too late. The woman was already eating his flesh hungrily, she had already ripped his head apart, his head was already far away on the floor with the pool of blood surrounding it. Everyone was shocked by see such a horrible site. They all approached the woman and started to pull her away from the dead body but she was too strong to even be consider a woman. Suddenly she just bite one of the girl making the girl scream in pain.

The woman started to eat each and every person she could hols onto. The girl she just bit was crying while holding her bloody hands but no one cared. The lab was filled with chaos everyone ran towards the exit door in hope of saving themselves.

Everyone left the place as soon as possible.

But no one cared to lock the door.

Total people were 50
Came out 39

†††

Next chapter will be out soon stay tuned!!

Your dearest author
-keonnie