Chapter 1: How did this happened?

Dazai pov

"Dazai san! Dazai san! There's an emergency" Tomiko Fujimoto said while catching her breath "What is it?" I said "Hey you f*cking woman what did you do to me?" I heard a female voice when I see her face "Chuuya?!" We all in the agency shocked "Chuuya-san!" Another female voice "Atsushi?!" We all really confused "This is the emergency I was talking about, I'll explain can I come inside?" Tomiko said I nod and we all listen what she will say "Umm well..."

- 3 days ago -
Tomiko pov

I was running and I bumped to an tall man. "You're cute!" I said to the tall man "Huh?! Thank you" he said "What is your name?" I asked "Dazai Osamu" he said "Let's suicide, it's so romantic and your too handsome" i said romantically "Finally, I can double suicide" dazai said we go to the bridge and jump we're drowning now and someone save us *cough* "You f*cking idiot! What are you doing Tomiko?!"  Haru said he's a friend of mine "Ehh you always ruing my suicide" i said and pout "You're crazy! And you add someone too!" Haru said "Uhh can I ask who are you?"dazai said "He's a friend of mine" i said and haru nod "Ohh, you ruined our double suicide" dazai said and pout too "You too really are an idiot" haru said "For your punishment tomiko, don't try suicide in 1 month" haru said "Nani?!" I said and began to sob "Don't try me" haru said "Eek, scary" i said "Well I need to go back to the agency" dazai said "Wait, dazai let's meet again" i said with a smile. In just two days we're friends now and haru always there to scold and there's someone watching me and dazai that I don't know "Dazai san let's go my house let's play something " I said and he nod we play a game that looked like a tag and I'm the killer and he's my target I catch him and looked like he got really stab. Then the game ended I win so dazai I throw dazai in the window "I'll win in the other match just wait!" Dazai said and stick his tongue "You better win next time! Bleh!" I said and I can't see him now. I go outside and walking just to waste time I noticed that someone is going to attack me I jump to dodge it "Who are you!" I asked the ginger hair "What did you do to dazai?!" He shout at me that made me shock "Dazai? So you know each other?" I asked "Tsk. He's a betrayal but what did you do to him?" He asked again I smirk looks like I'll have fun today I don't know what will lead it tho and someone attack me again and throw to the wall "Shit, and who are you?" I said "What did you do to Dazai san?!" He asked "Ehhh dazai really is popular, I'll tell if you catch me" I said let's waste time with this maybe this is a suicide too? I laughed while running the two chasing me when they touch me I  use my ability A light covered them. When the light fade away I saw them female version of them "Ackkkk cute!!" I said and they looked at me "What did you do?!" They both said "Catch me!" I said and nervously run to the agency.

- present, Dazai pov -

"And that's happend" she said "Are they permanent like that?" Kunikida asked tomiko shook his head "There's a way" she said "How?" Kyoka asked "Well my ability is called "Fairytale" you know what fairytale's end, they're lovers just kiss them to break the cursed" tomiko said we all got silent for a moment "Ehhhhhh?!" Both chuuya and atsushi said "If you two don't know who you loved that's a big problem and I'm sorry for the trouble I made" tomiko said, chuuya glare at tomiko and atsushi just sigh "Tomiko!!!!" Someone shout and break the window of the agency all of us just looking at haru "You f*cking idiot suicidal woman! Look what did you do?! You messed again?! You little f*cking shit!" Haru said that remind me of chuuya and kunikida "Gumenazai!!" Tomiko said and haru chopped her head "Shut up and apologize properly!" Haru said "H-hai" tomiko said while sobbing "G-gomenazai" tomiko said and bow also haru bow for apologizing "I'm sorry for the trouble caused my friend and also I'll be replacing the window I break" haru said "It's okay" atsushi said "Yeah, it's already done we can't do anything but yo find a way to end this curse" chuuya said "I didn't know chuuya has a soft heart" we both tomiko say "Shut up!" Haru and kunikida said "I'll need to punish tomiko, bye" haru said while carrying tomiko "No!!! Why suicide?!" Tomiko shout. Some of us only laughed "Then how will you two going to do now?" I said and we go silent "We don't know" they sigh and I'm thinking who they'll like especially chuuya.

Inoshuya: hello! Btw hoped you'll like this story

This is chuuya in female version

And this is atsushi in female version. Hoped you'll like this story!!!