Chapter 16: Hide & Seek

Atsushi pov

Akutugawa was always holding my hand "Atsushi don't let go of my hand, there's a possibility that we can be separate beacause of his ability" I smiled "Okay, but I have an I dea, Why would we just  tied our hands?" i asked "Hmm, maybe we can do that" he said and grab the rope and tied our both hands together. "Both of you looked cute!" We heard tge voice again "Atsushi, let's hurry" Akutugawa said, I nod and we rushed to looked every room but there's nothing "Atsushi, why don't we wreck this house so we can catch that bastard" Akutugawa's really an idiot "Hmm" wait he has a point "Okay, lets wreck it" We're about to break every single things but the room suddenly changed "Where are we?" I asked "Akutugawa?" I looked around and I saw a candle "Atsushi, don't go near there" akutugawa whispered to my ears, I only nod and waiting for response "Looks like you find me" We're finding where is the voice came from then suddenly a tall guy pop up covered with his own blood "Hello mr. Tiger!" "Rushamon!" Akututagwa start attacking "Atsushi, let's end this" I nod and I start to attack also but the thing is the rope that we tied our hands distracting us if we take off this we will be separate "Atsushi, let's do this!" Akutugawa hold my hand and our abilities combined together. "Wow! You looked awsome in that mr. Tiger" I clench my fist because of anger "Shine!" I pushed him and beat him up "Atsushi, stop! It's okay now" I stoped stamping my feet to the guy we fight today "I g-give up, you h-handsome guy t-take care of m-mr. Tiger" this guy is super annoying "I told you this tiger is mine!" Akutugawa said and kissed me "E-ehhh?! Akutugawa" He looked at me and looked again to that guy "Let's tied him, that he will executed when the case of tomiko end" I looked at him incredulously "You're crazy, let's just tied him up and prison him, that we can find tomiko" I said and he nod "Let's take a rest for a minute, I'm so tired" I said and we sit at the floor.