Chapter 12: Tell me the truth...

Dazai pov

We went to our room and chuuya suddenly push me to the door "Chuuya wh-" chuuya's crying "Dazai..." She looked at me   "Tell me the truth..." "W-what truth?" I said nervously, she sit down on the bed "Why did you leave?" I was about to close to her but "Don't even think about going near me..." I need to tell him "Chuuya... I leave because I don't want to be a bad guy anymore.." she looked at me "Really?" Why didn't she believe me "*sigh* Before oda died, I promised that I won't kill anyone..." She walk near to me "Then tell me... Do you love him?" H-huh?! Is chuuya jealous? "N-no... "Liar.. *sniff* liar... *sniff*" chuuya, I'm not lying "Chuuya.." "I'm going to tomiko, I want to help..." She pushed me away and went out. "Chuuya I'm not even lying..."

"I'm telling the truth..."

Chuuya pov

I run away again, I looked at atsushi room if he's finally okay, "They're alright.." i smiled "Chibi?" I jump off because of surprised "T-tomiko, don't scare like that.." she hold my hand and dragged me to their room, this is the first time I'm going to the room of tomiko "Come in..." When I come in her room... "Tomiko what happened here?!" I was really nervous "It's okay, There's nothing change in here..."  What is she talking about? Her room is messed! All the papers, things here are all messed! "Did dazai already told you the truth?" I looked at her, "T-tomiko?" "Don't be afraid, I won't eat you..." She smiled creepy "I promised I won't eat anyone, only the guys who killed my parent's.." I want to believe on her but she's scary, this is nightmare... "Sorry if I scared you... What dazai said was true..." "How could you be so sure?" She giggled "I'm the one who told him to tell the truth to you" she chuckled "Also, I'm only telling this to you, but you need to keep it a secret, promise?" I have no choice "Hmm, promise.." she smiled again.

"Let's begin

"Let's begin.." I hoped I won't regret this...

Atsushi pov

"Atsushi? You're still awake?" I shook my head "I just woked up" He kiss my cheek and hug me tight "Did something happened?" "It's just that I have a nightmare.." Akutugawa immediately sit up "What is it?" I sit up too and take a deep breath before I spoke "Tomiko,was all covered her body by some blood and fading away..." My tears start to fall "Shh, tomiko is strong, she won't leave us" I hugged akutugawa and he hug me back, but why did I dream about that? And tomiko have a black skin. "Atsushi? Akutugawa? Are you awake?" We looked at the door and we opened it "Chuuya-san? You looked traumatized!" I quickly let in chuuya san "What happened?" Chuuya only shook her head "N-nothing, I just want to know if you're alright" He still keep to smile "Chuuya san just tell me what happened" he walked again to the door "Really, nothing happened.." he smiled again and went out "Akutugawa, what do you think happened?" "I don't know... Let's ask him later maybe she can't tell it now.." I nod and we go back to sleep...

Dazai pov

"Chuuya?! What happened?!" She hugged me suddenly "I'm sorry I didn't believe you" I hug her back "It's okay, chuuya look at me" She looked at me and I kissed her... "Dazai?" I smiled at her and carry her to the bed "Let's sleep" she nod and she fall asleep fast... "Dazzai..." Who's atmosphere is this?! I looked at the door "T-tomiko?"

"Why are you like that?!" I was about to close the door but "Dazai-san don't worry I won't hurt anyone

"Why are you like that?!" I was about to close the door but "Dazai-san don't worry I won't hurt anyone...*chuckled*" this is sora right? "Yup, you're right!" "What do you want?" I noticed that she's looking to chuuya "Let me remove the trauma of chuuya" What trauma? "What did you do to chuuya?" I asked but she only giggled "I didn't do anyting, but tomiko say something and tell her true colors... *chuckled*" what is she talking about? I looked at chuuya, I see something black going out to chuuya's body "What are you doing?!" I was about to attack sora but she's gone "Don't worry, chuuya won't be afraid now.*chuckled*" shit! She's gone