Chapter 17: Fyodor...

Haru pov

"Looks who's here" I looked to my back and I saw fyodor "You..." I clench my fist "Nice to meet you again" he said and smiled "What did you do to tomiko!?" I shout "Don't asked me, remember I can't hurt tomiko even I want tho" He said while smiling "Why you-" I stoped when I heard some whisper, I looked back and tomiko was covered with red barrier and inside it has full of butterfly's, I run toward it and try to break it "Shit!" I whispered "You can't break that, I also try that earlier" I looked at fyodor "What do you mean?" I asked and he point to tomiko, I looked again and she has now have a white rope that she looks like a puppet...

" I clench my fist "Nice to meet you again" he said and smiled "What did you do to tomiko!?" I shout "Don't asked me, remember I can't hurt tomiko even I want tho" He said while smiling "Why you-" I stoped when I heard some whisper, I looked back ...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Tomiko, "*cough* H-haru?" I looked at tomiko but she's not the one who's speaking it's "Haru! Tomiko was full of anger that, she will be at her true form" Sora said "What? I thought your the monster that..." "*Laugh* i knew it! Tomiko is the real monster hear*chuckled*" we looked at fyodor, I was about to take out my sword but sora tap my shoulder "What?" I looked at sora but she's terrifying scared "Don't t-try, I am a monster but w-when an angel g-get angry..." She's trembling then the barrier of tomiko start to glow brighter and it was lightning inside "T-tomiko?" Sora looked also "Haru! Run!" Sora said and drag me to the cabinet "*Laugh* your true form will be show to all of your friends" I heard fyodor said "Haru-san!" "Haru!" I heard the others "Sora! It's our friend" Sora opened the cabinet and the barrier slowly fading away "Rghhhh urggghhh! I'll eat you fyodor!" Tomiko shout 'no...' "T-tomiko?!" They all said and sora rushed grab them and went inside here in the cabinet too, then sora immediately shut the door of the cabinet "Shh" sora said even her voice is scary. "Fyodor!" We heard tomiko shout and we heard noises, like broken glass, it's look like the room messed up, "I'll find you fyodor" Tomiko said and we heard that a loud sound of fraether flapping and flew away. I take a peek if tomiko is still there "She's out" i said and opened the door "Sora, please explain!" I said sora is trembling now "Chuuya? Why are you trembling? Are you okay? Are you also scared?" Dazai asked worriedly, he shook his head "I'm so afraid right now! " Chuuya shout then sit on the floor "Chuuya also know what's happening" We looked at sora and chuuya confused "I-I'll tell you what tomiko said" Chuuya said, "R-remember the day that I wss like traumatized?" Chuuya asked and they nod I don't know what happened that day "U-umm tomiko said that she this would happened, she already told me and show me about her true form... But the thing is... Sh-she..." Chuuya start to cry "*sob* sh-she.." chuuya really is shacking, "Chuuya, it's okay" chuuya shook his head "No! It's not she will fade away soon!" Chuuya said angrily "Wait, What?! What do you mean?" I asked angrily "T-tomiko will d-die" sora said trembling even she's the one scary here, she's still fear with tomiko "What do you mean?" Dazai asked "T-tomiko will fade away because of the tiredness and pain... That she had right now..." Sora explained "What? I really don't understand.." dazai said while he's tears falling down... Wait where is tomiko now? "Tomiko need us! If we can stop her, we can still save her!" I said "But, she said that don't sacrifices anyone" sora said "We don't need to sacrifices anyone, trust me" I said "*sigh* fine.. let's go" sora said we all nod and rushed to tomiko 'I was too careless that you're lying, I'll keep my promise, I will save you tomiko, wait for me...'

Someone pov

"Save my daughter!" The woman shout "If you just accept me this won't happened..." The man whispered "Tomiko..." The lady get angry and became an dark angel "Fyodor...."

"You will die...."