Chapter 5: Dark era of Tomiko

Third person

"Dazai,Akutugawa what happened?!" Chuuya and atsushi asked "Stay away of tomiko!" Dazai said "Wh-"before the two asked dazai and akutugawa took them because tomiko attack them haru rushed hug while stab in the right side of tomiko, "Urgghh" tomiko said "Dazai! Do it!" Haru said and rushed touch tomiko "What happened?" Chuuya said "When tomiko-san came back she's like that and saying 'I'll eat flydor soon'" akutugawa said "H-how is she like that, I know 'Fairytale' user only give curse right?" Atsushi said "She don't only have one ability, tomiko is not ordinary ability user and not ordinary human" haru said they all looked at haru who is cleaning the injured tomiko "H-huh?!" Chuuya said "I supposed I can tell you, what is tomiko" haru said and placed the head of tomiko on his lap "Tomiko is half angel and a monster she's not devil but a monster..." Haru said they all looked at each other except dazai "If you noticed that tomiko always covered her body, because it has burned and from her there are sign of monster tattoo" haru stopped "If chuuya get corruption, tomiko also by her monster, dazai can't stopped tomiko" haru said they all shock except dazai "Tomiko has two ability 'Fairytale' and 'No longer human'" dazai said "How that possible?!" Chuuya asked atsushi hold akutugawa hand because of fear and worried akutugawa shock but ignore it "Because, she's not ordinary human?" Akutugawa asked "Yes, her parent's died because she used corruption she eat her parent's flesh and soul, that's why she want to die, but there is no point if she died, she can't change the past..." Haru said "Flydor was also involve in this," Haru said that made them shock "What?" Dazai said "Flydor is the one that made tomiko used her full power" haru said "Why'd he do that?" Atsushi asked "I don't know either but make sure you don't go near flydor, that's only tomiko said to me" haru said "Tomiko, didn't say to me what flydor want's , she only said that she will eat flydor" haru said "Hmmm?" Tomiko woked up "Hello sleeping beauty~" haru said "Haru, what happened?" Tomiko asked "Did I? Sorry" tomiko said "It's okay" chuuya said and smile "Chuuya and atsushi go sleep with dazai and akutugawa" tomiko said "What?!" They both said "Just do it, flydor said he will go after you two, i don't know what he want's now" tomiko said and they only nod "Thank you v-"tomiko didn't finish because blood came out in her mouth "Tomiko!" Atsushi go near tomiko "Don-n't w-wor-ry a-bout m-me" tomiko said and haru carried tomiko "Follow us, you'll stay with our house" haru said "Huh?! I thought we are-"haru cut chuuya "akutugawa and dazai will sleep at our house" haru said and they follow them.