Chapter 9: I'm back to my normal self

Akutugawa pov

"Atsushi,I love you" i said directly   I can see that he's surprised I pulled him closer and kissed him. "A-akutugawa?" He suddenly covered his mouth "Atsushi..." He looked at me again "I love you even you go back to your normal self, I love you no matter what" He smiled at me then kissed me, "I love you too" he said before passed out. "Atsushi.." i smiled and carry him , I text tomiko that we're home. I cooked some food if they're still hungry they'll just eat here. When I came back to our room Atsushi still asleep 'I love you too' it flashed at my mind again. I wish what the monster said won't happened. I just stared at atsushi, and hold his hand "Hoped you'll get back to normal..." Then I fall asleep.

Dazai  pov

"Dazai let's go home, I'm tired" I nod and carry chuuya "W-what are you doing?!" Chuuya shouted "Just stay still, I won't do anything to you" i said and we went home. I lay chuuya down "he sure fast asleep" i whispered and went to akutugawa and atsushi's room I knocked and akutugawa opened it "Dazai san?" "Akutugawa, how's atsushi?" He let me in and point atsushi sleeping "I think atsushi will come back to his normal self soon" I looked akutugawa with a surprised expression "What?" This guy... "Sugoi" i said and he shook  his head "Dazai-san, do you love chuuya-san?" I nod "I love him so much even in the past, I love him" "So why did you left him alone?" I looked at akutugawa, sitting beside atsushi "That's a secret..." He just nod "You should go back to your room, I will sleep also" akutugawa said and opened the door, I nod and went to our room "Chuuya, do you feel the same?.." I sleep on the chair while holdings chuuya's hand.

Tomiko pov

"Tomiko, you also cursed yourself right?" I looked haru who's still watching the fireworks "Hmm" that's the thing only I replied, then my heart suddenly hurt, about a seconds my heart stop hurting "What happened?" Haru asked worriedly "There's nothing to worry about.. I think atsushi finally going back to his self" he smiled at me "I thought something bad happened" i shook my head "The fireworks are over, let's go?" He hold my hand "Let's stay for a little longer" I know haru is still worried "Sure" then my cellphone vibrate "Akutugawa went home now" i said "Oh okay" haru said still staring at the sky... "Atsushi... Good for you" i whispered and lean my head to haru's shoulder.

8:00 am

Atsushi pov

When I woked up I saw akutugawa asleep at the chair "Hmm?" I looked at my body, and my tears starts to fall "A-akutugawa" i said and akutugawa immediately woked up "What happened?!" I hugged him "Thank you, I'm back to my normal self!" Akutugawa hugged me back "Yeah, do you want anything?" I looked at him blankly "Akutugawa, I didn't noticed that you have sweet side?" He looked away "S-shut up, just tell me if you need something" he said "Let's eat" he nod and we went to the kitchen "Atsushi, congratulation!" Tomiko said, "Umm thank you" "Good for you atsushi" i looked at chuuya "Ehh?! You're still.." i looked at dazai, he's a little bit down today "Yeah, I still don't know who do I love" chuuya said I just nod "I wish you'll see the man you will be with" she nod and sit next to tomiko and we eat.