Chapter 3: Part time job?

Third person pov

Mori and Fukuzawa didn't order anything to chuuya and atsushi, they said that they need to have a part time job

Atsushu pov

Me and chuuya sigh "What part time we will work at?" Chuuya said "I don't know" i said "Chuuya~" we heard dazai san and we give the same expression "Ehhh?" Dazai said and pout "What do you want bandage freak!" Chuuy said "I know where you can part time job" dazai san said "I don't want to" chuuya said "But tomiko worked there too, she said that the salary there are big and there are free wine there" dazai said and chuuya surely will agree "Take us there" chuuya said yep I'm correct

At tomiko's worked at

"Good day to you s-... Ehh?" Tomoki said and looked embarrassed "Manager, I'll take a break i need to talk to someone" tomiko said "Sure, talk inside I know that's dazai" the maneger said "Thank you!" Tomiko said "Come on follow me" tomiko said and we follow her "Sit down" tomiko said "Tomiko, can I sleep at your shoulder?" The boy with white hair "Sure" tomiko said and the boy sleep in shoulder's of tomiko "So, why are you here?" Tomiko said "We we're looking for a part time job" I said "I'm very sorry about what I have done, but you're lucky you choose this" tomiko said "Yeah,tomiko say is right" dazai san said but I'm really curious who is that guy in his shoulder I thought she don't have a lover? "Is there a free wine here like, this bandage machine freak said?" Chuuya asked "Well not really, but whatever you want you can have in this cafe, but of course if you work hard" tomiko said chuuya seems disappointed "Tomiko, you're not going back to work?" The white haired boy said "Maybe in 5 minutes, you?" Tomiko said "I'll wait for you" the haired white boy "Chuuya-san do you know him?" I whispered "No,I'm curious who is he" chuuya whispered back "Dazai san, do they now haru?" Tomiko said so he's haru dazai shook his head wait but I remember that eyes his the one who tomoki's with right? "Haru, introduce yourself" tomiko said "Oh I'm sorry if I didn't tell my name I'm Haru Chiba, Tomiko's childhood friend" haru said "Nice to meet you" i said and chuuya only nod "So are you in?" Tomiko said we both nod "Well I'll go back to agency" dazai said and go outside "Tomorrow you'll be working" tomiko said and we only nod "You can go now" tomiko said and she started to work again. Maybe this is the best for the both of us.

Never let you goOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara