Chapter 48 | Enchiladas part 2

Mia's POV

I lay on the bed with my hands still on my face and my head spinning, trying to find all the possible ways there was a better explanation for this.

I knew there wasn't.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Not wanting to face anybody, I stayed in place.

"Mia?" I heard him. His familiar voice sent a tingly sensation through my ear making my stomach curl in embarrassment.

"You okay?" I felt him getting closer and my stomach shrinking by each step he took. I could feel my face burning up.

"T-... Chino... what... the hell... is that?" I pointed at the box between my legs with one of my hands still covering my eyes.

From the corner of my eye, I could see his eyes widening with a flustered expression. "Wh-what!.. what is that..?! I didn't—"

"Don't lie to me," I sat up.

"I'm not!" He said in the most sincere, innocent little boy tone ever.

"Well then? Explain...!?"

"Aish..!" He scratched the back of his neck, "when I was shopping for you, I assumed you also needed undergarments..."

He looked very uncomfortable talking about this topic, ugh my heart!

"And so— well..." he cleared his throat, "I don't know a lot about women's wear... so I called Namjoon-Hyung to see if he had any ideas, but he didn't... so I ended up calling Jiminie and he recommended to order from this store..."

He sighed, "... I told them your height and tried to describe as detailed as I could your... you know... body..... parts... and then I told them to get me the best thing that they had..."

My face went from mad to sorrow real quick. Oh this poor baby, he couldn't even make eye contact with me.

"What about the toy?"

"Well, from the looks of it... I'm guessing it was a sex store...? hehe," he let out a nervous chuckle.

"So it was that assh*le then!!" I stood up ready to go whoop some ass again.

But he didn't let me, "yah Mia, it's fine." He grabbed my arm and I was now in front of him.

"So what with it then?"

"... maybe we could use it sometime in the future..." he smirked.

What? I thought. Did I hear him right????

After homeboy just felt embarrassed about ordering a women's underwear?

I wasn't going to let them get into my head again.

I hit him on the chest.

"Ow!" He screamed.

"Stop saying nonsense!" I sat back on the bed and folded my arms.

He laughed, "sorry, I was joking."

"Sure," I humphed. "Anyway, who's room is this?"

"Mine,"

"Is there no guest room?"

"Yes, but I would rather you stay here and be more comfortable." He kneeled in front of me and put his arms on my thighs, "this is the best bed in the dorm."

"Does that explain all these pillows?"

"Yes," he put his hands on his cheeks, "I roll around a lot and no one likes sleeping with me because I hug in my sleep."