Outworld

One by one, they each jumped through the portal to Outworld. With a little fear and a little excitement. As the warriors departed, they did not notice a jet landing nearby.

"All right, while that portal is still open, I have to get going." Sub-Zero said, as he jumped out of the cargo doors.

"Good luck." Smoke called, but he did not know if Sub-Zero had heard it. As the Lin Kuei Warrior jumped through the portal, another ninja, a yellow ninja emerged from the ground, seeing the portal open, the ninja leapt through the portal. Smoke reacted with horror, but also awe.

"What the hell was that? Cyrax?" Smoke said to the yellow clad Lin Kuei Warrior behind him.

"I don't know." Cyrax said, just as shocked.

"I don't know what to make of it either." Said the red-clad Lin Kuei Warrior known as Sektor.

"Yeah, well. Sub-Zero could need help on this one. Tell the Grandmaster that I had to go help out." Smoke said, jumping out of the cargo doors.

"Will do Smoke." Cyrax replied.

As Smoke jumped through the portal just as it closed, then Lin Kuei took one last look and the jet took off into the air. Flying through the skies of China, they received a message from the Lin Kuei Grandmaster.

"Cyrax, Sektor is Smoke with you?"

"No, he followed Sub-Zero in his mission to assassinate Shang Tsung." Cyrax replied.

"I see. We have quite a honor for you 2 as well as Smoke and Sub-Zero when they return."

"That would be, Grandmaster?" Sektor asked

"It is quite an honor indeed…"

-----------------------------------------------------

In the realm of Outworld, the heroes found all sense of reality ripped away, it seemed as though time had stopped. Liu Kang was the first to awaken. Rubbing his head, he heard a moan behind him, turning his head, he saw Kung Lao behind him.