Kitana

Inside Shao Kahn's palace, Kahn sat his dinner table, waiting for Quan Chi to arrive. Once the sorcerer did arrive, Kahn found that he had a servant with him, a ninja that looked like Reptile, yet had a black uniform.

"Take a seat." Kahn said.

"Thank You." Quan Chi replied as Noob pulled his chair out for him. "Thank You Noob Saibot."

The wraith bowed as he pulled the chair in as the sorcerer took his seat.

"I see you have a new servant? Would you like some rice wine?" Kahn asked.

"That would be welcomed." Kahn snapped his fingers as the Masked Guard poured rice wine into both Kahn and Quan Chi's glasses.

Quan Chi took a sip before he spoke. "What is it that you wanted me here for? Ah, yes. The resurrection of your Queen Sindel? How long has it been?"

"10,000 years to be exact. Her daughter reminds with me."

"I see, is she under spell?"

"No. I wouldn't need anything as unnecessary as that. She became my daughter when she was but an infant. She never knew her real parents."

"Yes, she killed her father, didn't you? King Jerrod, I think his name was."

"Yes, that's him. Not a bad swordsman, but not good enough. I took Sindel as my own wife and Kitana as my own daughter. She has never learned the truth."

"Though I suppose you always feared that she would. Hence why you cloned her." Quan Chi said, as he continued to sip his drink.

"Yes, and it was nearly perfect too. I can't describe what went wrong, but Mileena ended up with the horrid teeth of the Tarkata, but because she was an otherwise perfect clone, we tricked Kitana into thinking that she was her lost twin sister."

"Ah, yes. So what is it that I hear that Shang Tsung failed in winning the Mortal Kombat tournament. Who did he lose to?"

"Some monk called Liu Kang."

"Liu Kang? Hmm, that reminds me of this "Kung Lao" that Shang Tsung and Goro killed 500 years ago."

"He was similar to him in a lot of ways, Shang Tsung tells me. Liu Kang may be good enough to defeat Shang Tsung, but he is no match for me. Should I face him, I will crush him. But you must always take precautions in these things. Hence why I need you."

"I see. What is your plan for this tournament?"

"I want to get any of Earth's capable defenders out of the way before we invade Earth itself. Shang Tsung and I originally wanted this to be used as a back-up plan if needed, but right now I think it's best that this tournament be nothing but a ruse."

"I see." Said Quan Chi as he finished his drink. "Well, I must be going. I have other matters to attend to, but I will tell Shinnok to prepare Sindel's spirit for resurrection. Also, I offer Noob Saibot's services to you; I believe he will be of great assistance. I assure you he is quite powerful."

"Excellent. To the conquest of Earthrealm then."

"Indeed."