Chapter 11 - Oscar - Brotherly Relationships and Flirty Relationships

- Chapter 11 - Morris and Spot fluff -
Warning: None. This chapter is pure fluff
Third Person POV

Oscar sat on a bunk in Brooklyn, bored out of his mind.

He was wondering what Race was doing. He hadn't seen him today, and it was raining, making it really gloomy.

The gloomyness from outside only made him more gloomy. He wanted Race to come give him a hug, and maybe a kiss.

His face heated up at the thought. Darn Osc, Race had for you whipped. The voice inside Oscar's head tells him.

You think I ain't figured that out yet? He's had me whipped for years, even before we started dating. Oscar responds, rolling his eyes.

It's haven't. The voice responds.

Oscar's eyes widen as he realizes his grammar mistake. I've been spending way too much time with Spot and the Brooklyn boys.

Which made sense, seeing as Spot wasn't letting Oscar and Morris out of his sight, especially not out of Brooklyn, until Morris turned 18, gained legal guardianship of Oscar, and got away from Snyder and Weasel.

Of course, Oscar was grateful, but at the same time, this meant he saw Race less, and he was overall just bored of being in pain and cooped up.

I want to be free! Oscar groans in his head.

That was dramatic. His subconscious thoughts respond.

Oscar rolls his eyes, shut up Jerry. He had named his subconscious thoughts 'Jerry' when he realized they weren't going away.

Jerry was like DD; the fun, very gay, best friend who kept you from doing stupid things. (Not meant to be offensive, sorry if it is. I'm thinking of Damian from Mean Girls for this. DD is based off of him.)

Oscar flopped back onto the bunk. He heard a chuckle, and felt the bed dip next to him. "You seem bored."

"That is a shocking assumption" Oscar deadpans. Spot chuckles again, shaking his head. Oscar amused him.

"Race said he'd visit tomorrow" Spot reminds Oscar, who turns to face him.

"Yes, he said yesterday that he'd visit us two days from yesterday, but that still means I have to wait to see him" Oscar reminds Spot, who shakes his head, clearly amused.

"Did you have to deal with this a lot?" Spot asks Morris, who was standing in the doorway, laughing.

"The Race stuff, no. He didn't admit to me until he had saved Race, but the negativity, yes." Morris states. "He would say, 'I really don't want to go to the Refuge.' I would respond, 'We have to go today, but we get a day off tomorrow.' And he'd respond, 'Yes, but we still have to get through today, before tomorrow comes.' It's a very real, Oscary thing."

"I'm not that negative" Oscar mumbles. Spot rolls his eyes.

"Ha, ha, good joke." Spot responds, sarcastically. Oscar sticks his tongue out at Spot, who makes a 'no' motion with his finger. "See, if that was Morris, I'd kiss him to show him his place." Spot winks at Morris, who blushes. He's definitely done that to Morris before, Oscar thinks to himself. He could tell by Morris' reaction. "But because it's you, I'll let Race do that, and I'll tickle you."