4.

Julie and the boys became quite friends, in the end the girl didn't send them away from the loft and it was a good thing.

After hearing the girl sing, they went to the beach.
"A bike shack right where my house used to be. Right here" Said Reggie sadly
"Yeah, I'm sorry, man" Luke patted his shoulder
"Why couldn't they have made mine a pizzeria or something?"
"They tore down the whole neighbourhood" Said Alex.
"I guess my folks are gone"
"No. Everyone is gone. Twenty five years, gone. Friends, family, Bobby, everyone"
"Bobby, that's right. I guess that vegetarian lucked out, what do you think happened to him?"
Luke looked at them.
"He probably just got old like everybody else and moved on"
"Dude, how are you so casual about all of this? Don't you wanna figure out what happened?"
"Let's be real for a second. It's not like we were that close to our families. My folks always regretted buying me that guitar. Reggie, your parents were literally a fight away from a divorce. Alex, I... Your parents were never cool again after you told them you were gay"
"Okay. None of us had it great. All right? But at least we had something. You know, what do we have now? And before you say cool teleportation skills, just know I'm not entirely ok with that either. All right? It's tingles. In weird places"
"Boys, we have us. We're the only family we're never gonna need. You know what else we have?"
"Death breath?"
"No idiot. Our music. People can't see us, but can hear our music"
Alex thought a bit about the evening before, when someone collided with him.
"Yeah, we are ghosts..."
Luke smiled.
"Oh c'mon. If I had my guitar, I'd play for all these people right now. I just... I wish I had my guitar"
When he said it, his guitar appeared in his hands"
Everyone was excited and started to sing.

Come on, Reginald
One, two, three, four

Can you, can you hear me (yup)
Loud and clear?
Gotta get, gotta get ready
'Cause it's been years

Oh, this band is back
Whoo, ooh, ooh, ooh
Whoo, ooh, ooh, ooh
Whoo, ooh, ooh, ooh

Can you (yes, we can)
Can you hear me
Loud and clear?
We gotta get, wanna get, we gotta get ready
'Cause it's been years, hey

Oh, this band is back
Whoo, ooh, ooh, ooh
Whoo, ooh, ooh, ooh
Whoo, ooh, ooh, ooh
Whoo, ooh, wee, ooh

Meanwhile, y/n woke up and looked at the ceiling of her room. She sighed and hugged her pillow when someone knocked at her door.
"Hey sweetie"
Y/n looked at Caleb and covered her face with the pillow.
"Go away! I don't want to see you"
Caleb sighed. A mad angel wasn't positive. He sat on her bed and stroked her hair.
"I know you are mad, but I'm here to make a deal"
She looked at him.
"You can continue"
"You can be visible to people, can go to school and other stuffs, but at one condition. You can't say to human about us, no magic without control, for this reason today I'm going to teach you how to control your powers and at least... Be careful, don't do stupid things"
She stood up and jumped on her bed.
"This is the best day of my life! Thank you dad!"
She hugged him and he smiled, hugging her back"
"Okay get ready, our training starts in an hour"

While y/n was searching for the perfect outfit, Caleb was talking with Willie.
"So, in the end you let her go"
"I don't want talk about it, yesterday evening I was walking next the Orpheum and I collided with a group of three boys. They had something special, but most important, they were lost"
"What should I do?"
"If you can find three special ghost, bring them to me"
He nodded as y/n arrived.

She looked at the boy

"Willie!"
He hugged her.
"I heard the good news, good luck" He winked and disappeared.

"Okay dad, I'm ready for my training"
"First, you should know that your emotions can change and affect your behaviour and powers, so learn to control yourself, it doesn't have to be your emotions that control you"
She nodded.
"Will I be able to continue using my magic to do good to people?"
"Yes, but be careful to not be seen. Now, let's work about your visibility. You can do it by yourself without my help, but you need to concentrate"
"Ok, let's do it"

While y/n was training, the three boys were in Julie's room. Reggie was laying on her bed, Luke was looking at a box and Alex was trying to grab a photo. As Julie entered, everybody looked at her. She sighed in frustration.
"What are you guys doing in my room?"
"Uh..."
"We were looking for the kitchen?"
Reggie agreed.
"This... This can't happen. It's creepy. Get off my bed, please"
Reggie stood up, sadly.
"It was comfy..."

Luke looked at her.
"Hey Julie. What's in the box?"
"That's off limits"
He chucked.
"Oh, oh ok. Girl stuff"
Julie crossed her arms.
"Oh, like butterflies and glitter?" Asked Reggie
Alex was shocked. His friends were so stupid and childish.
"Oh, come on. I'm sorry about them"
"It's none of your business. And yes there might be some glitter"
Reggie smiled.
"I knew it"

Alex grabbed the photo but then let it fell on the bed.
"Hey! I actually picked something up... I dropped it"
Luke looked at the picture.
"Is that your mom?"
"Yes, and it's my favorite picture of us. You break it, I will break you"
"Ok, well, sorry because we are kind of unbreakable at this point"
Reggie looked at his friends.
"She is mad at us, maybe her guardian angel today isn't working"
She glared at him.
"I'm not mad... Okay maybe a bit. Anyway, what are you talking about?"
Alex looked at her.
"Well, yesterday we saw a person in the studio when you left screaming, and she said that she was your guardian angel, that's why you couldn't see her but we could"
"That's creepy, I didn't know I have an angel. It scares me"
"You shouldn't be scared. She is so sweet, kind and smells like vanilla"
Luke glared at Reggie.
Julie sat on the bed.
"How is she?"
Luke smiled.
"Pretty, very pretty"
Everyone looked at him and he blushed.
"I mean, like every angel, right?"
"Yeah, I think Luke has a crush on your angel but is too coward to admit it"
"It's not a crush, I don't know anything about her. I'm just saying that she is a pretty girl with a good scent"