18.

The boys were in the studio to decide the song.
"Julie and I were thinking we'd start with "Stand tall""
"Perfect"
"Sounds good"
"Sounds good? Dude, wake up! I wanna hear "It's sounds awesome". I know this isn't how we wanted things to turn out, but we gotta be all in tonight. This is our second chance at playing the Orpheum!"
Alex looked at Luke.
"Yeah, but it's all thanks to y/n... Maybe you should talk to her"
Luke sighed.
"I can't. Probably I hurt her so much and now she hate me, also, I will cross over, I won't see her again... I don't know what to say, I don't want hurt her anymore"
"If you care about her, you will do anything for that girl"
He bit his lips.
"Can we focus on the song, please?"
Reggie looked at him.
"Yes, but it's hard. Do we even know what's on the other side when we cross over? Do we all still get to hang out together? You... You guys are the only family I have"
"Yeah, I mean, I don't know what's gonna happen either, but... It's not like we have a choice" Added Alex

A jolt hit them as y/n entered in the studio.
They all started to breath heavily.
"I'm pretty sure we do"
The girl went next to Reggie and Alex.
"Are you guys ok?"
"Yeah. We just got rocked pretty hard by hard by one of those jolt things"
Luke looked away to avoid y/n's eyes.
She looked at the ground.
"Julie is going at the Orpheum and asked me to see if you guys are ready"
"Yeah, we are fine"
"She's so nervous"
"Maybe we should talk to her" Said Alex looking at Reggie.
"Yeah, we should" And they disappeared.

Luke and y/n were left alone.
"Maybe, it's better if I go" Said the girl walking away
"Wait, can I talk to you for a second?"
"Yeah..."
"I'm sorry, this is our last night together, I messed up with you and I'm sorry, I wanted to spend my time with you but I ruined everything. Anyway, it doesn't mean I won't be watching you from above... Or..." He looked down and y/n chuckled.
"Really?"
"Yes, I promised to take care of you and protect you, no matter what" Said getting closer to the girl and grabbing her hands, but she did a step back, remembering what Caleb said to her.
"He would do everything to protect you, and it's my plan"
Luke looked at her, confused.
"What?"
"It's better if you... Stay away from me"
"I thought there was something between us. Something special. You said that you liked me and we felt the connection since the first day"
"Luke, listen-"
"No, I want to know what you really feel"
She looked at the ground but he lifted her face. His eyes met hers wet.
"Maybe, we should never have known each other, we both suffer"
He looked away.
"Wow, it hurts"
"Luke, I'm sorry, but I don't want you to get in trouble for me. I care about you and it's better if you forget me"
He bit his lips.
"So you played with me since the beginning"
"No Luke, I'm serious, I care, but please, stay away from me, do it for Julie, for the guys and for you. It's better than suffer for those jolts"
"I have to go"
She bit her lips.
"I'm sorry Luke... Let's go rock this show. Give 'em a night they'll be talking about until the sun comes up"
Luke turned to face her and left a small kiss on her head, as usual before a performance. She smiled.
"I'm your fan number one"
Luke had wet eyes, looked at her for the last time and disappeared.

Julie and the boys were in a room ready to go on stage to play. Julie was really nervous and Alex looked at Luke.
"Where is y/n?"
He sighed.
"It doesn't matter. We're not coming back here anyways. She doesn't want to see me, I can't do anything about it"
Julie looked at them.
"She really cares about you, she is doing all this because she doesn't want Caleb to hurt you, not because she doesn't want to see you. Anyway, she said she would come to see me, but she isn't there. I'm worried about her"
The boys looked at each other.

Y/n sighed.
"Well well well"
Y/n turned to face Caleb, who was sat on the piano.
"What are you doing here?"
"Such hostility! I'm just here to congratulate you for what you did. Help the boys and that girl. It was so nice"
"It's over Caleb, your plan is going to fail. The boys are going to play at the Orpheum and they will cross over"
He looked at her.
"Right. They are crossing over tonight. So exciting! Funny thing about the cross over, no one really knows what's waiting on the other side. But we know what's happening on this side. You won't see Luke again, aren't you sad about this?"
She bit her lips.
"When you love someone, you would do anything for him, to save him, because you care, and doesn't matter if it hurts you"
"That's so sweet. So Luke will cross to be safe, but you will live in constantly pain" Said looking at her mark that was all red.
She bit her lips.
"It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if he is mad at me because I said him to stay away from me and if I won't see him anymore. I prefer him to cross over instead to do something he doesn't like, like play at your club"
He laughed.
"The night isn't over yet, my angel"
He blew on his hand and she appeared at the Hollywood Ghost Club.